Jon Jones Allegedly Hit His Girlfriend and Head-butted a Cop Car

jon-jones-drag-racing-plea-deal-video.jpg

Jon Jones is a psychopath and a remorseless repeat criminal and cheater whose money and celebrity status have so far kept him out of jail/prison. However it's obvious where he's going to end up.

Defeats every single professional fighter put in front of him, some of the baddest men on the planet, hits his girlfriend.
He's a cunt. An indefensible, irredeemable cunt and i sincerely wish nothing but the worst for this massive dickhead.
Fuck him.

if he legit gave her a bloody lip/nose, cut him.

as for head butting the car, lmao @ that being a felony

get this. he allegedly hit his wife in the face and caused bleeding, a misdemeanor. but headbutting a fucking police car? a felony. w. t. f.

Sadly he'll get community service again, and maybe have to check himself into a drug program. There won't be consequences for this scumbag until he actually kills someone.

well, unless she changes her tune, it sounds like they don't even have anything to go on if she declines charges and says to piss off. otherwise it's just the damn police car

Cecil peoples scored the round 10-9 for The girlfriend.

In all seriousness i hope he goes to jail for 5 years this time.

His poor kids.

Daddy got drunk and high and Beat up mommy and is always in jail.

I bet his daughters can't even look him in the eye anymore.
Is that even his baby momma?

Is this any worse than bumping into a pregnant lady in a car? Yet, everyone seems to have forgotten due to his elite fighter status. This will also be old news soon.
Well yeah, it is.
He didn't intentionally seek out a pregnant woman and ram her off the road, he accidently hit her because he's a smack head fuck up.
He intentionally punched his girlfriend. He meant it.

Is this any worse than bumping into a pregnant lady in a car? Yet, everyone seems to have forgotten due to his elite fighter status. This will also be old news soon.
yes it is much more damning.

Its not like he drove around looking for a pregnant woman driving a car and them willfully ran into them.

My ex (a nurse for the VA) was in a car accident many years ago and one of the drivers was 4-5 months pregnant. She had no idea the girl was pregnant and it didnt make her a shit human being for having a car accident.

She did have some serious depression after the accident pondering on "what could have happened" if the accident was worse. I had to drive her to work for the next 3-4months

Last edited:
And hundreds of dumbasses on this forum flock to this guys nuts like he's their fucking blood-related family.
He is a cheater.
He is a druggie.
He is a lowlife.
He is a scumbag.
He is a liar.
He is a sociopath.
And he has disgraced our sport forever.
Jon Jones can rot in hell, and anybody who still defends him needs to do some serious self-evaluation.

I'm out of the loop but the only question that matters is what does his girlfriend actually think of him? It seems a bit odd that she's still with him after all those years.

Back