Jon Jones 350 LB Bench Press

I'm 5 8, 190 and bench and squat a ton,

tits-or-gtfo.jpg

I heard he once benched 550lbs.

It was 5 hookers and he did it to snort the cocaine off their butts. He was already laying down and it was easier that way.

350lb bench for an athlete his size is to be expected. I did 405lb bench when I weighed 205ish. I'm 5' 10" and not a gifted athlete.

You're 178 cm tall and you are at 93 kg of weigh?

You're fat, man.

Bro it's easier when u shorter, or arm length as in less distance. I'm 5 8, 190 and bench and squat a ton, but my deadlifts relative to my squats and bench not so great. For tall dudes, especially 84 fucking inch wingspan.. It's impressive, of course gear induced taken into consideration.

Dwight Howard benching a set of 3 @365 with a 7'5'' wingspan.
http://www.stack.com/video/2305637272001/dwight-howard-benches-365-pounds

Jones benching 350 isn't that impressive.

Bro it's easier when u shorter, or arm length as in less distance. I'm 5 8, 190 and bench and squat a ton, but my deadlifts relative to my squats and bench not so great. For tall dudes, especially 84 fucking inch wingspan.. It's impressive, of course gear induced taken into consideration.

This is true.

I doubt I could still push 305 today that's for sure. At 165 Lbs, I literally stopped all resistance training in favor of cardio. I asked myself, why am I carrying around all this weight? Two months later voila...string bean again. I love it.

I'm an extremist Lol!

This is true.

I doubt I could still push 305 today that's for sure. At 165 Lbs, I literally stopped all resistance training in favor of cardio. I asked myself, why am I carrying around all this weight? Two months later voila...string bean again. I love it.

I'm an extremist Lol!
5Fj01Xb.gif

He didnt get it clean (meaning without spotter help) but even if he did not impressive for a professional athlete his size. The video of Howard getting 365 3x clean pretty easily is way more impressive and also speaks to the lack of real A level athletes in MMA.

He didnt get it clean (meaning without spotter help) but even if he did not impressive for a professional athlete his size. The video of Howard getting 365 3x clean pretty easily is way more impressive and also speaks to the lack of real A level athletes in MMA.

Howards weight versus Jones weight?

Just got back from camping. Had to put the generator back in the shed. That fucker weighs about 120 lbs. I think I need to start sticking needles in my poo chute cause that's actually like work, man.

Howards weight versus Jones weight?

265lb vs about 240.

Also, weight matters now? You were crapping on the dude benching 405 for being shorter than Jones because of his wingspan (Edit: Wasn't you. Sorry). Howard's arm length dwarfs Jones'. Also more impressive that Howard's job is to run and jump for a living. Basketball players are cardio machines.

Calvin Johnson benched about 335 and close to the same wingspan as Jones and is a little lighter. Nobody is going to tell you that Calvin Johnson is an impressive bench presser. The fact that Johnson is as strong as Jones while being one of the fastest men in the NFL during his peak is telling. The guy wasn't really even trying to get that strong unlike Jones.

Calvin carrying that weight with a 45 inch vertical leap.

calvindun.gif

Jones?

Last edited:
I'm the same height as Jones, about 30 or 40 lbs less, and bench that much, and I didn't get juiced up to do it.

I haven't tested my max but a year or two ago it was 385 while weighing 215. 350 isn't that much. Lots of people who aren't pro athletes can do much better than that while weighing less than JBJ. The only thing that makes it somewhat impressive is the length of his arms. Most heavy lifters don't have anywhere near his reach.

I haven't tested my max but a year or two ago it was 385 while weighing 215. 350 isn't that much. Lots of people who aren't pro athletes can do much better than that while weighing less than JBJ. The only thing that makes it somewhat impressive is the length of his arms. Most heavy lifters don't have anywhere near his reach.

This is pathetic, brah. Only 385? Everyone on here does more than that. 500 lb's easy, bruh.

Well, Max ive ever lifted was 297 pounds and i felt like i was the strongest guy on earth, this guy is insane.

Ok brosefs,

I know most sherbro's can bench press 500 LB's with ease. But, Jones' with his insane 85 inch reach has a much further distance to press the bar, than the average T-rex meathead. Infact, it seems incredible to me he can move this much weight. Cell Tech for sure.

Steven-Seagal-big-head--98250.jpg

Back