Jon Jones 350 LB Bench Press

I suffer after years of dumb workouts and a bro mindset when I was a kid. My deadlift is roughly 400(higher if I use straps but I have pussy hands, working on it) but I do 560lbs bench on my levergym.

Trying to right the stupid and focus more on legs these days. Just started ATG squats, let the humbling begin.

Wait are those the machines where you load up each side with weight and they are not connected with a bar!?

How do you load 280lbs per side....

Wait are those the machines where you load up each side with weight and they are not connected with a bar!?

How do you load 280lbs per side....

Yeah, those levergyms. You can add 45lbs weights to each side up to that. You can fit about 7 45lbs plates on each side if you got the long skinnies.

For long arms that's a pretty good lift considering his frame. Obviously wasn't all him. I could see him being much better at deadlifts. I'm 6 foot 5 like him, but I have a 78inch wingspan, and my bench "sucks" compared to my other lifts, so with an 84 inch wingspans it's impressive by my means.

e38c73bf53c6ab4f6946a654801c90bda7ee514f172538739e2d88183ac76c5b.jpg

You missed the best part - on a levergym bench. Free weights 560lbs would probably rip my shit up. Haven't done freeweight bench in a couple years.

Tsss this is nothin...

Raw world record bench press by the 6'5 Krill Sarychev

And honestly, the cleanest movement and technique I have ever seen.
This was so awesome, I am speechless.
Dude would deserve his own thread lol

I truly dont get it. That looks so official with all the people around and camera team but they really help him
get the weight up and down. Am I missing something? Is that kind of a satiric show or the people there really take that as a clean rep.

Happy to see that he can finally bench tree fiddy like the rest of sherdog

325?? lulz

Its impossible to bench over teh 275 without juicing.

This is not true. I've done 305 (real lift, not Jones style "bench while your spotter rows"), and I've never done any anabolics. And if I really cared about my bench I'm sure I could go higher, but I'm not a powerlifter.

There's no arbitrary fixed single number where natural stops and only roiders can go.

I assume you basically mean the higher in weight you go the less % natural can do it. That would be more correct.

lmao at people saying you can't bench over 275, 325, etc. without juice.

I can bench 340 @ 180lbs @ 5'9 and never taken a damn thing. I'm a normal sized guy. But I've also been lifting for 11 years consistently and my arms are pretty normal in length (71 inch reach)

Juicing, this isn't impressive at all from him. He weighs 220 and gets paid to train.

As for those plate loading machines, I really like them. But they won't reflect your free weight bench. I can stack on 4-5 45's on each side and press out a few. That is something like 360-450lbs

Back