Jon Fitch: UFC Treats Their Fighters Like Animals (Video)

Poor Fitch from title fight against GSP to.....

8_Josh_Burkman_vs._Jon_Fitch.gif

Jon Fitch really irks me with his complaining.

The dude was constantly getting high-profile main-events and co-main events, like probably more than any other guy who's never been champion.

He made bank too. I remember the AKA documentary he lived in a huge house on the river and shit.

Yeah, I'm sure WSOF is treating him like a king, putting him up in the nicest hotels, paying all his medical needs with insurance, paying him tons of a cash for each fight. Yeah, you know they're loaded and just giving away money like candy!

Please, Fitch, we get it you're not comfortable being an "average" fighter, we understand you think you could have been the greatest fighter alive if it just wasn't for the UFC, but spare us your thoughts. We don't care, you need to stop blaming others for your failures and move on already. It's boring and petty and makes you look so much worse than you've already made yourself look by just fighting.

Jon Fitch really irks me with his complaining.

The dude was constantly getting high-profile main-events and co-main events, like probably more than any other guy who's never been champion.

He made bank too. I remember the AKA documentary he lived in a huge house on the river and shit.

He bitches and whines too much.

you mean to tell me that the ufc treats its employees no different from every other corporation in america?

well i am shocked.

Jon brings up some good points, I see some posters criticizing him for the fact that he made money and had success in the UFC and they gave him big fihts.

Zuffa Zombies out in full force for this one.

Yea well, despite people passive-aggressively bashing Fitch, I believe he had this feeling when he worked for the UFC.

No one remembers the video game likeness rights thing? http://www.cagepotato.com/total-horseshit-jon-fitch-dropped-from-ufc-over-video-game-licensing/

They threatened to let him go, while on one of the longest winning streaks in company history, because he didn't want to immediately sign a contract giving his likeness away in perpetuity.

You guys hate Fitch, but this pushed Dana over the top on his hate for AKA saying how impossible they were to deal with. It nearly cost the UFC Cain Valasquez at the time.

Sounds like boring ass Fitch is trying to stay relevant. Fitch hasn't finished an opponent since 2007. Nobody cares Fitch.

Back