Jon Fitch: UFC Treats Their Fighters Like Animals (Video)

Remember when everyone was giving dana crap about cutting fitch? Looks like it was the right decision especially considering fitch was making 6figures per fight in the ufc.

its all good cause Jon Jones is gonna sniff lines and tell them they cant do fvckall cause there now Don King , so you will see changes or they will die

This thread reminds me of the thread on sherdog about which animals look like dogs lol

Hey Jon...nobody cares. Go finish your lame career.

He has a point. You can tell by the way nearly all the fighters have cookie cutter responses and constantly toe the company line.

From the reebok deal to the jones coke scenario, they dont dare put a foot wrong. They are mostly all company men and women and its pretty sickening to see a bunch of alpha guys, cowed in that way cos of the ufc business practices.

Jones and a handful of others are the only ones who dare stand up to Dana who i believe to be a truly obnoxious character.

Last edited:
Poor Fitch from title fight against GSP to.....

8_Josh_Burkman_vs._Jon_Fitch.gif

And then from that to this

SecondaryTimelyErin.gif

lol so many posters got trolled in this thread

Holy Crap! Jon Fitch just revealed that the UFC wants to make money. Amazing that a company wants to make a profit.

And if his new organization becomes good with the "best" ATHLETES as Jon speaks then Jon will probably get cut there too.

I respect Fitch, but does he really think that if the UFC took more time to educate fans on the technical aspects of grappling that the "just bleed" crowd would suddenly love him?

Sociolist Jon Fitch needs to shut up. With every word his credibility drops. Once you hire a lawyer you let him do the talking for you.

Jon Fitch never drew a dime with the company.. He may not want to hear that but it is 100% true. His biggest fight and seller was with GSP who is the biggest star ever in the UFC. He also never won the fights he needed to win that would get him the bigger paydays or more recognition.

It's funny to me that he thinks he was unfairly paid.. His buddy Kos went no farther in MMA than you did and he is sitting pretty with his money..

And if you look at his salary he was treated more than fairly..

UFC 117 he co main evented the Silva/Sonnen fight with Alves and made 108 grand 54 grand winning bonus. Anderson made 200 grand and obviously got a big PPV cut.. Sonnnen only made a reported 35 grand in the loss.. Now there is no way Fitch ever deserved PPV money and the only way he was ever going to get it was win the title and draw.. He never could..

Where I'm from, people treat their animals like they are their kids. I guess Fitch isn't that kind of guy though. Makes sense.

Back