Jon Fitch: UFC Treats Their Fighters Like Animals (Video)

Yea well, despite people passive-aggressively bashing Fitch, I believe he had this feeling when he worked for the UFC.

No one remembers the video game likeness rights thing? http://www.cagepotato.com/total-horseshit-jon-fitch-dropped-from-ufc-over-video-game-licensing/

They threatened to let him go, while on one of the longest winning streaks in company history, because he didn't want to immediately sign a contract giving his likeness away in perpetuity.

You guys hate Fitch, but this pushed Dana over the top on his hate for AKA saying how impossible they were to deal with. It nearly cost the UFC Cain Valasquez at the time.

This. I don't see how people can be so brainwashed.

His statement here is a little snobby. Educate the fans? Boring is boring. Only he can fix that.

There is no denying that athletes are exploited in the UFC. However, fighters are responsible for negotiating contacts and if they are not happy they can walk away. Just look at how Fedor went about it. He made his demands, the UFC made their demands, neither party was happy with the contact, the contract was not signed. Both parties moved on to find contracts that best met their career objectives. :)

Poor Fitch from title fight against GSP to.....

8_Josh_Burkman_vs._Jon_Fitch.gif

that's not gsp...

14-3-1

He pretty much hiked his leg on the UFC WW division for 5-6 years.

One of the best cases for a HOF UFC career for a non-champ.

If these whiners think the UFC is bad they should go out and get real jobs. Imagine clocking in and and out and forced to work forty hours a week for a fraction of what they make fighting. Having a boss looking over their shoulder. Spending their whole lives working a job they hate.

If these whiners think the UFC is bad they should go out and get real jobs. Imagine clocking in and and out and forced to work forty hours a week for a fraction of what they make fighting. Having a boss looking over their shoulder. Spending their whole lives working a job they hate.

yeah, i kick the shit out of bums for free and because they are sleeping in my way when i try to walk down a sidewalk

Please tell me this is a joke and you people aren't this dim.

Yea well, despite people passive-aggressively bashing Fitch, I believe he had this feeling when he worked for the UFC.

No one remembers the video game likeness rights thing? http://www.cagepotato.com/total-horseshit-jon-fitch-dropped-from-ufc-over-video-game-licensing/

They threatened to let him go, while on one of the longest winning streaks in company history, because he didn't want to immediately sign a contract giving his likeness away in perpetuity.

You guys hate Fitch, but this pushed Dana over the top on his hate for AKA saying how impossible they were to deal with. It nearly cost the UFC Cain Valasquez at the time.

Except other AKA members, Velasquez, Cormier, Thomson, et al, aren't complaining about the UFC.

I'm calling jilted ex here.

An ex who hasn't won too much after leaving . . .

20141213091944_1DX_2706.JPG

Except other AKA members, Velasquez, Cormier, Thomson, et al, aren't complaining about the UFC.

I'm calling jilted ex here.

An ex who hasn't won too much after leaving . . .

20141213091944_1DX_2706.JPG

1080956.jpg

yeah but like who treats animals? isn't he a vegan? Wouldn't he love and cuddle animals?

Back