Movies JOKER: FOLIE A DEUX (Dismal $37.8 Million Opening; D CinemaScore; Dragonlord's Review)

If you have seen JOKER: FOLIE A DEUX, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
It's just so bloody obvious the director turned misandrist.
View attachment 1066331
Cunt is full of of his own self importance

You made a shit film that hardly anyone is watching compared to its previous one. Aint no one confronting anything. Just waiting for the next Deadpool or whatever to cleanse their movie going palate after your stinker.

RT is garbage LOL
Someone I know who has a small youtube channel got accepted to RT. He tends to go against the grain with reviews for shock value and will 10 toes down on his opinion in an annoying way where its pointless having conversation.

I trust people here like Dragon and others for their honesty over RT any day lol.

It's just so bloody obvious the director turned misandrist.
View attachment 1066331

Male entitlement?

People liked Arthur not because of any kind of gender bias, but because he represented the invisible man. Lonely, detached, downtrodden and beaten, the type of person that the director blatantly has no empathy for.

Was nowhere near as bad as was made out, imo.

It would have been better served if it was not a Joker/Comic book film as the first one was intended, and just a low hype, low budget character study.

No idea what all the 40 year old man childs really wanted or expected from this. If it were a generic OTT super-villain rising to power, with battles with Batman in part 3, you have missed the point.

So yeah, like has been said, it needn't of being made. Those wanting an easy, fun, pop-corn film were going to be disappointed, and those wanting a more serious, grounded thriller were never going to take it seriously, neither.

Makin this a musical is like making that 2018 Predator movie a comedy

Male entitlement?

People liked Arthur not because of any kind of gender bias, but because he represented the invisible man. Lonely, detached, downtrodden and beaten, the type of person that the director blatantly has no empathy for.

Also how was Arthur entitled lmao. He lived with his mom and worked as a clown

A worthy sequel to a very good movie.

Not complicated.

So what?

Joker becomes a bad-ass villain with Batman waiting for him at the end?

Yeah, you missed the point of the first film, like 90% of other people.

Sequel was not only not needed, but almost impossible to make whilst keeping the themes of the first and still appealing to the 40 year old men who still play with their action figures.

Obviously is a little too complicated for some of you. ;)

Last edited:
So what?

Uh, no. That wouldn't gel with the first movie at all.

I'd fast forward through his entire incarceration and have the movie start on his release date.

Perhaps even have his shyster lawyers get his conviction overturned on some kind of technicality and have the film be an examination of how society isn't set up to deal with dangerously mentally ill people when they get released which would be a very relevant plot line given the state of American cities today.

Have him released with nothing to his name, bounce around shelters and end up on the street. Now homeless he is beaten up and abused by other homeless people/street criminals until he snaps again and takes revenge on them pulling some horrific stunt to kill a bunch of them and establish himself as a street crime boss.

Third movie could be how he then elevates from that position to the criminal boss of the entire city.

I'd fast forward through his entire incarceration and have the movie start on his release date.

Perhaps even have his shyster lawyers get his conviction overturned on some kind of technicality and have the film be an examination of how society isn't set up to deal with dangerously mentally ill people when they get released which would be a very relevant plot line given the state of American cities today.

Have him released with nothing to his name, bounce around shelters and end up on the street. Now homeless he is beaten up and abused by other homeless people/street criminals until he snaps again and takes revenge on them pulling some horrific stunt to kill a bunch of them and establish himself as a street crime boss.

Third movie could be how he then elevates from that position to the criminal boss of the entire city.

I don't see any song and dance breaks.

0/10 would not watch.

So what?

Yeah, you missed the point of the first film, like 90% of other people.

Sequel was not only not needed, but almost impossible to make whilst keeping the themes of the first and still appealing to the 40 year old men who still play with their action figures.

Obviously is a little too complicated for some of you. ;)
everybody clap.

I’d watch that.

More like entitled Hollywood people.

Makes a shitty film and starts dissing people because they don't want to pay money for it.

This movie reminds me of when 50 Cent was talking about how when a musician’s album would flop their excuse would always be “I made this one for me!!!” and he responded with something along the lines of keep that shit in your house then and listen to it whenever you want.

Back