Johny Hendricks says Ellenberger is more dangerous than GSP

Ellenberger is more dangerous than Hendricks... believe it homey.

danger of winning? no.

danger of inflicting any sort of damage to him? absolutely.

If Johny loses, he can finally get his title shot.

makes sense. Johny doesnt believe he can be outwrestled by anybody (eventhough he already has). And ellenberger has go to sleep power, while gsp peppers jabs for 5 rounds

I'm betting on Ellenberger to beat Hendricks. He is stronger than Hendricks and better at wrestling. Koschecks showed the blueprint to UD him.

“[With] Georges St. Pierre you don’t have to worry about knockout punches,” Hendricks said. “You’ve just got to worry about getting taken down. [With] Ellenberger, you’ve got to worry about the punch and also his takedowns. I’ve fought a couple of guys just like that, so I think I’m prepared.”

GSP will outstrike this guy with total ease.. Condit will outstrike Hendricks.. Watch Hendricks fall so in love with the big left now..

makes sense. Johny doesnt believe he can be outwrestled by anybody (eventhough he already has). And ellenberger has go to sleep power, while gsp peppers jabs for 5 rounds

lol

Those "pepper jabs" did THIS to Josh Koscheck

orbitalbone.jpg

That's what broken orbtial bone surgery looks like. They have to open your fucking face and put metal in it. GSP put Koscheck out of fighting for over a year after their fight.

So...keep that in mind, chum. Sorry about the grotesque image.

lol

Those "pepper jabs" did THIS to Josh Koscheck

orbitalbone.jpg

That's what broken orbtial bone surgery looks like. They have to open your fucking face and put metal in it. GSP put Koscheck out of fighting for over a year after their fight.

So...keep that in mind, chum. Sorry about the grotesque image.

He completely embarrassed Koschecks, and Koschecks beat Hendricks.... and yet people still think Hendricks has an answer for GSPs wrestling and speed. Nah..

Hendricks is a twat.

There is nothing but presumed entitlement behind his words, certainly no truth.

"I won't fight unless its for the belt" then inks a deal to fight. Yea sure buddy.

Back