Johny Hendricks doesn’t get enough credit for retiring GSP

In before people share the post fight GSP face pic.

All I remember is being worried that GSP would get robbed and then being pleasantly surprised when the judges scored the fight correctly.

I never felt that GSP lost, just that the judges wouldn't understand what they just watched.

GSP is/was an amazing artist in the octagon.

"70% Hendricks" is more like "125% Hendricks" after the USADA/Roid adjustment.

Edit: And GSP was not in his prime at that time. That's completely demented.

These days most GSP debates are quite polarised.
The haters piss on him for having a low finishing percentage as champ, suspect him of doping, shit on his opponents, mock him for losing to Serra, argue that he exaggerated his colitis etc.

And on the other side; fans argue he had a great reign as a champ and then came back to get another belt.

Opinions in the middle are rare. Acknowledging he was great champ but still should've lost against Hendricks.

Usually fight fans are able to see past official records and remember who should've won.
But in the case of GSP I think the fact that it shows as a win on his records has made fans forget that most people think GSP lost. If it would've been judged as a loss his legacy would've been seen in a very different light.
Still think he's one of the best ever, but just sayin.

Last edited:
70% hendricks retired 100% GSP

can you imagine what 100% hendricks would you? you know what i'm sayin? you know what i mean?

That was 150% Hendricks. His USADA era performances showed what he can do at 100%.

GSP won 3 rounds (I can't see how people give hendricks round 1)

Let it go.

1462943_10152015667221276_1677199179_n.jpg

202_Michael_Bisping_vs_Georges_St_Pierre.0.jpg

look at GSP letting out a sigh of relief. He thought he lost too but won’t admit it

GSP wants nothing to do with the top guys at 170 rn. Also how tf do you retire after that? It's worse than Jones if he decided to retire after the 1st Gus fight or the Santos fight.

By being burnt the fuck out.

His last non-title fight was in 2007 against Koscheck (right after the Serra loss).
Before that, 2005.

When you spend 75% of your career as a target for literally every single other WW fighter on the planet it takes a special kind of nut job to keep that up, and even GSP cracked.

Shit, Hendricks only made it two fights deep before he packed it in.

The championship lights shines a whole lot brighter than that on the other fighters, and keep in mind, GSP never avoided the media whether it was in English or French, he did it all.

Unfortunately GSP came back, went up in weight and beat the champ. What has Hendricks done since he lost to and retired GSP?

well to be fair, about two years later USADA retired Hendricks, hespect USADA

You know you're the best ever when you don't even need to come out of retirement to win a belt in a higher weight class.

Fuck USADA. They turned Big Rigg into Pig Rigg.

Back