Johny Hendricks doesn’t get enough credit for retiring GSP

that's a pretty nutty story. like a lot of people, I thought Hendricks won that fight. crazy that Johny's career took such a dump after that. usada

That fight was...... odd.

I was sure Hendricks won.
Even the body language of both fighters said so (just look at the pic).

Then the judges (IMHO) fucked up as usual. Biased towards a dominant champion.
The asinine "to be the champion you gotta beat the champion".
The belt is on the line, meaning neither are champion while they fight for the belt. Bias shouldn't exist!

But that is not only towards GSP. It happened with Jon just months before (against Gus), or Machida (against Rua) and plenty other times.

Those who disagree are probably just biased or simply dishonest with an agenda towards their preferred fighter.
Everybody thought Hendricks won including GSP. Only ones who thought GSP won were his fanboys.

i like how this thread was made in retaliation to a thread where i proved anderson was a scared bum.

anderson fans, please dont change.

its cute and you guys are too amusing!!!!!

Which one of them won a belt at 185 in USADA era? Gsp won at life and that night.

He obviously won that fight. One of the worst robberies of all time.

GSP ducked the rematch and instead retired during his prime at age 32 for a reason. Hendricks would have destroyed him even worse
View attachment 681683

Nah, homie. GSP sensed a disturbance in the force that could only come from special vitamins. No reason to kill himself against Jonathan "T-800" Hendricks.

i like how this thread was made in retaliation to a thread where i proved anderson was a scared bum.
Duh, as I've said in other threads, GSP is literally rent free in their heads. They can't not talk without GSP. Hell some of them have remade accounts after being banned to do the EXACT SAME THING. It's the definition of insanity.<Lmaoo>

He didnt retire shit lol...hendricks lost and right fully so

Buddy took round 5 off agaisnt the GOAT who does that lmao

But but but GSPs face. Lmao

Casuals ...MMA is judged per round
I was rooting hard for Hendricks because I couldn't stand boring GSP, and I was pissed when Johny decided to coast that last round. He had it won and gave it away.

So I don't care to hear about how he was robbed. He made the same dumb mistake De La Hoya made against Trinidad.

I stopped caring about the decision when Hendricks stated that he purposefully gave the fifth round to George...fighting arguably the most dominant and popular champion...and giving giving him the fifth round...idiot

GSP decisioned the shit out of Bigg Rigg. Hendricks couldn't put together a pair of wins and only went 3-6 after The Rush was done with him. Hats off to Johny but, don't get high on your own supply!

GSP wants nothing to do with the top guys at 170 rn. Also how tf do you retire after that? It's worse than Jones if he decided to retire after the 1st Gus fight or the Santos fight.

Gsp won, then captured a belt at 185. Not sure if you knew that. Hendricks however, keeps getting his ass beat.

Back