johnny hendricks in bad BAD shape after weight cut

It looked like he had a stroke at 20 seconds in.

Ariel picked up on that, his voice trembles, eyes squint and can't stand properly, it would be astonishing if Hendricks lived a life post fighting career and has no long term issues from severe weight cutting, even if it's just some pain, the amount of times his muscles have had to intake water from his organs is dangerous, as we saw with the Woodley pull out.

He looks bad.

Behind the beard you can see his face is completely gaunt. He's starting to stammer and shake and has the weird physical quirks you see at the tail end of a hard weight cut. This was filmed the day before he has to make weight, very bad sign he already looks like a soup sandwich.

I don't know if he'll win or lose tomorrow, because MMA is crazy. But I feel confident we won't see a healthy John Hendricks.

This guy has completely train wrecked his career the last two years. One of the biggest nose dives in recent history.

There was a moment in that interview where he was asked how camp went and he said ''It was awesome.. It sucked.. It sucked in a good way''

Like what the fuck does that mean?

There was a moment in that interview where he was asked how camp went and he said ''It was awesome.. It sucked.. It sucked in a good way''

Like what the fuck does that mean?
means it was hard,but was glad that it pushed him to its limit. That comment seems normal to me. The weight cut looks so bad though.

i mean jesus, this shit should be stopped.

Looks horrible.

Weight cutting becomes a huge issue for high school wrestlers who hit 30, get a family (family cooking) and their goes fuck this shit, I'm too old for it. But the wrestler still thinks he can rely on a technique which is basically killing yourself .

His comments on an athletes prime are making me cringe.

"anyone who says an athlete is out of their prime has never competed"

like.. what? a 40 year old fighter is clearly not in their athletic prime lol. I get it, he's fed up hearing about how he's already past his best days, but that shits just stupid. Everyone, competitor or not, can recognize when a fighter is on the decline.

Not saying Hendricks necessarily is, but to act like nobody can claim that is just annoying

Hendricks looks like a special needs kid. What's wrong with him?

He's also taken a lot of blows to the head over the last few years, those wars don't do any body good, not to mention I always wondered if he has been a victim of USADA.

Those blows to the head are even worse when your brain is starving for water like Hendricks.

i mean jesus, this shit should be stopped.

He can barely stand o my god, struglles even to open his mouth to speak Magny is gonna murk him. MW or no weight class for him cause dude obviously loves his fries too much

Johnny makes some really good points here, how those come together for the relevance of his fight about to take place this weekend I have zero clue.

Seriously though, he seems confused and all over the place, I'm beginning to think he's taken one too many blows to the head, CTE can affect memory, structuring simple dialogue to make sense, and ability to focus on the here and now. He seems to really be struggling to attempt to make any sense of what he's trying to get across to the media, I'm genuinely worried for the guy because he doesn't have a plan for what's next. While I 100% agree he should only be focused on Neil Magney, he seems to want to talk in circles about everything else and his statements seem to be confusing the people asking questions. It almost reminds me of an interview with Evander Holyfield a few years back where he was having issues expressing himself, Evander being a HW there was no weight cutting to factor in, it was all a result of taking too many blows to the melon over a long career.

Back