johnny hendricks in bad BAD shape after weight cut

indeed.

Hendricks is so depleted, he is not going to be able to recover by Friday night (especially at his age). One solid punch and he is gone.

People get attached to these narratives and then just see what they want to see.

He's looked much worse than this.

Dude just needs to go to MW, I think both him and Gas could do well there

At least his beard is back...

People get attached to these narratives and then just see what they want to see.

He's looked much worse than this.

Did you watch the entire video? There is no "narrative" going on here, he looks AWFUL. He is getting TKO/KO'd in one round.

He should not have been doing this scrum, he's a zombie.

He doesn't look that bad.

He looks bad.

Behind the beard you can see his face is completely gaunt. He's starting to stammer and shake and has the weird physical quirks you see at the tail end of a hard weight cut. This was filmed the day before he has to make weight, very bad sign he already looks like a soup sandwich.

I don't know if he'll win or lose tomorrow, because MMA is crazy. But I feel confident we won't see a healthy John Hendricks.

This guy has completely train wrecked his career the last two years. One of the biggest nose dives in recent history.

As a guy who currently has food poisoning and has been vomiting all day, even I look better than Hendricks does at the moment. Jesus.

I don't know who I want to strangle more, Hendricks for wanting to stay at 170 or the UFC for constantly giving him fights at 170.

This is so fucking ridiculous. This weight cutting shit has arguably irreversibly deteriorated his quality of life. Case and point, just two years ago at 31 years old, he went head to head with Lawler for nearly an hour and had almost won both fights.

He needs to stop, even if he makes weight tomorrow. This is absurd.

112414-UFC-welterweight-champion-Johnny-Hendricks-SS-PI.jpg

Hope he starches Magny so that everyone stfu and stop overanalyzing everything.

Is there anytime this guy doesn't look like a complete fucking slob?

Back