johnny hendricks in bad BAD shape after weight cut

Hendricks is an adult. If he's going to come in heavy his cuts are going to be hard, and he has nobody to blame but himself.

I'll save my sympathy for people suffering from shit they can't control.

haha of course Ariel is the one to bring it up but he's right and Johnny got super defensive

he really does look awful. If someone hit him in this video his bones would fly apart like Super Ghouls and Ghosts.

mentally drained from the weight cut, understandable.....But why not stay in better shape in between fights Johnny

i mean jesus, this shit should be stopped.

I don't know how to make memes, but I kept thinking of Walter in The Big Lebowsi: "He's cracking."

I do hope he does well though. I've always thought he seemed like a good guy in general.

That dude is hurting man. I've done some fucked up weight cuts and I can't tell you his mind is struggling to just function properly

#GUERNICAbless

Geepers hes passing out in the interview he's fucked come fight time.

Holy shit, Johny looks and sounds just like my local deli clerk, he even has the same pissy attitude. :D

Yeah, his mind is not functioning well there. That has to be terrible. It seems like he got to that point a tad early. I wouldn't think he would be having so much trouble mentally the day prior to weigh ins. I could totally see the day of...........I've never cut weight before though so....

i mean jesus, this shit should be stopped.

I hope he stays regardless of the outcome. he wants to be upbeat and enthusiastic, but is low key venting about his mouth being dry and the weight cut at the media.

I cracked up when he issued the media 20 lb weight loss challenge. That was hilarious!!

He's also taken a lot of blows to the head over the last few years, those wars don't do any body good, not to mention I always wondered if he has been a victim of USADA.

I would love to see guys just fight at their natural "in fight shape" weight, without having to cut down to a ridiculous number, only to jump back up again come fight time.

Like when Hendo and Vitor fought at 205. Why bother having both guys cut to 185 when they're both going to be 205 at fight time anyway?!

I'm seriously worried about him. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets pulled from the fight.

Holy shit, that wasted homeless guy who's always outside my local bottle shop was Johnny Hendricks the whole time.

Same delerious and confused look on his face, same shuffling on his feet, same emotional and defensive rants that don't make much sense. Damn Johnny.

Back