johnny hendricks in bad BAD shape after weight cut

he can barely stand and he is delirious. at some stage the organisation has to step in for the fighter's safety.

Nothing to do with the organization.
It's up to each fighter which weight class they compete at.
I know people love to shit on the UFC for anything, but this isn't down to them.

Wow. He sounds and looks absolutely terrible. Dude looks like he's about to fall face first and sounds straight up delirious.

It's like Hendricks doesn't want fans. This interview is so awful and he comes off like such a condescending price that I have to believe he legitimately does not want any fans. He's not even a heel, he's just a prick who can't take responsibility for himself.

When he misses weight today and then gets KO'd tomorrow I don't think too many people will feel bummed about that.

"Training camp was awesome, training camp SUCKED" 1:14 lol

To be fair, the media here feel like fucking vultures.

Leave the guy alone and let him get some rest, he's obviously very irritable here and shouldn't be wasting what little energy he has answering the same goddamn questions over and over.

the most unprofessional ufc fighter in history.

All it would take is a DIET and then a 10 pound cut.

But he would literally almost kill himself cutting weight instead of not becoming fat between fights. It has cost him his entire career basically.

Last edited:
He's fucking dumb as shit...damn I don't remember him being so fucking punch

To be fair, the media here feel like fucking vultures.

Leave the guy alone and let him get some rest, he's obviously very irritable here and shouldn't be wasting what little energy he has answering the same goddamn questions over and over.

Thanks for the post TS.

Unlike everyone else in this thread, I actually thought it was a good interview and that it was legit... maybe everyone's just to used to scripted PR ?

It's like Hendricks doesn't want fans. This interview is so awful and he comes off like such a condescending price that I have to believe he legitimately does not want any fans. He's not even a heel, he's just a prick who can't take responsibility for himself.

When he misses weight today and then gets KO'd tomorrow I don't think too many people will feel bummed about that.

Well he basically blamed the fans for not getting the title shot over Condit last year, he beat Brown and expected a shot, Condit got it and he was forced into the Woodley fight, he blamed the fans for that.

Johnny makes some really good points here, how those come together for the relevance of his fight about to take place this weekend I have zero clue.

Seriously though, he seems confused and all over the place, I'm beginning to think he's taken one too many blows to the head, CTE can affect memory, structuring simple dialogue to make sense, and ability to focus on the here and now. He seems to really be struggling to attempt to make any sense of what he's trying to get across to the media, I'm genuinely worried for the guy because he doesn't have a plan for what's next. While I 100% agree he should only be focused on Neil Magney, he seems to want to talk in circles about everything else and his statements seem to be confusing the people asking questions. It almost reminds me of an interview with Evander Holyfield a few years back where he was having issues expressing himself, Evander being a HW there was no weight cutting to factor in, it was all a result of taking too many blows to the melon over a long career.

he is severly dehydrated that is more likely than CTE. Hendricks should probably move up in weight since he obviously can't get his weight down permanently. I wouldn't be shocked if he lost to Magny

He was on UFC Unfiltered talking how this was going to be an easy weightcut since heknow understood what he did wrong in the past.

He literally looks like a bum. Put him in a bum outfit and hes a legit bum. God dammit Hendricks, fight at mw already

This is dangerous. He should quit fighting and start a career in the restaurant biz.

I bet he still misses weight sadly. Man this shit is disturbing he's out of his mind. His face is so sunken and skinny his glasses are sliding off his face. Can't even stand up, man he can't keep cutting to 170, has to go to 185 next time if there is a next time. Damn

From the looks of it he has dropped his boy Loutrition and he's doing this weight cut by himself.

I don't know what he's doing, and I don't think he does either. Feeling kinda bad for him.

This is what the early-mid stages of dehydration look and sound like folks.

Back