johnny hendricks in bad BAD shape after weight cut

Bet the house on Magny, Hendricks is done.

he's going to come into the cage wearing a towel cape, with his cup on the outside of his shorts, and a colander on his head ... bark, and then chase Magny around the cage on all fours. Can't wait.

Damn.

Johny looks like a deranged drunk coming off a 10-day coke binge.

Get this guy a cheeseburger pronto.

Well that was a train wreck. Lol@ Ariel saying "why don't you fight at MW?".

Friggin hilarious and tragic at the same time

Maybe the fact that he looks like he is about 4 days away from passing away due to an aids related illness?

Yup. I was thinking of Tommy Morrison. He looks terrible.

he can barely stand and he is delirious. at some stage the organisation has to step in for the fighter's safety.

i don't feel like they should, i'm sure they are cleared beforehand anyway, but if someone wants do do something like cut extreme amounts of weight in order to potentially win and they end up losing their lives then its on them and their team. pretty much if they die, they die, they made their choices.

Not a fan of 70% by any means but that's fucked up.
Dude clearly can't stand up properly and seems to have difficulty into form a proper conversation.

I would not be surprised if he got medically bumped from this fight as well.The commission is there for this reason. This was rough to watch , but as said above it's up to a man to make his own decisions in life.

Bet the house on Magny, Hendricks is done.

indeed.

Hendricks is so depleted, he is not going to be able to recover by Friday night (especially at his age). One solid punch and he is gone.

Back