johnny hendricks in bad BAD shape after weight cut

What am I supposed to be looking for in the video that says he's in "bad bad shape"?

Maybe the fact that he looks like he is about 4 days away from passing away due to an aids related illness?

Hendricks looks like he's relapsing, someone get him a cheeseburger!

He was using the chair to stand up, he couldn't stand up properly on his on 2 legs, even Helwani said it to him. I noticed it too. He was gonna faint and fall.

He should really just quit fighting and pursue a career as a.... nvm he should keep fighting.

Is he still driving a heavy goods transportation vehicle as his main mode of transport? I bet he drives a forklift from his bed to the bathroom to take a piss.
<DrakeLaugh>

Well, it's hard to keep your mouth moist and you weight Low. And i sympathise with that.

Cmon Hendricks, just move up if you really can't make the cut more healthy than this

I think something might be wrong with him other than weight cutting and I mean that in all seriousness. I've always thought that. He has a very weird view of reality and he always seems confused and/or surprised.

Jesus christ he looks like a crack head and he seems like he's on deaths door. This is really fucking bad.

He looks and sounds like the drunk guy at the bar trying to tell you he's fine

I'm not a Hendricks fan, far from it.. holy shit though. I feel bad for him here, this reminded me of that video entitled something like "Charles Manson's Epic Answer"..

Guy is all over the place - The quintessential soup sandwich.

cutting sucks, they should not put camera on these guys.

but honestly, he seems drunk

Wow...no bueno. I hope he doesn't have to cut much more. Actually feel bad for him, for some reason.

Back