John Wayne Parr clowning Bethe Correia on instagram

• Thread starter Bulletproof Acc
  • Start date
Was Bethe's comeuppance a great watch? Yes. Why are all these other people trolling her though? Doesn't seem to be very endearing, atleast to me.

B_LpzAdXEAApLAq.jpg:large

eh if anything its a payout towards WMMA , which i got no problems with.

Making fun of someone who had the guts to face Ronda despite almost zero chance of winning? Hilarious..

I know right? John Wayne Parr has never fought in his life. He doesn't understand what fighters to through.

JWP really is a lot more trustworthy than Barnett. I wouldn't pick Barnett's side in that story.

I dunno I heard both sides of the story and Barnett definitely sounded more sincere, but then against maybe he's just the better liar.

I don't think we'll ever know what really happened.

JWP is a killer though, not some random basement dweller, and Bethe brought this on herself.

That makes it even worse. Bethe is a nobody who got her 15 secs of fame and made bank. Honestly not even Chael would stoop so low.

Think it's pretty disrespectful, but I also think it's kind of funny.

Bethe's antics were annoying to me and probably a lot of people so I don't think it's shocking to see a lot of people making a joke out of her.

I dunno I heard both sides of the story and Barnett definitely sounded more sincere, but then against maybe he's just the better liar.

I don't think we'll ever know what really happened.

You're talking about a dude that has got popped for steroids and denies it happening regularly. Yeah, he's good at talking, but he's also a liar.

I feel badly for Bethe. She doesn't have the charisma of Conor, or Ronda and has taken a serious hit, both literally and figuratively for it.

Had she won the fight with Ronda, or even battled through it for a few rounds, she would still be getting heat for her trash talk. I find it strange that some fighters can talk shit and say just about anything and have the fans support them, and yet others are expected to be quietly awe inspiring at all times.

Regardless, I give Bethe some credit. She went in there despite being very outclassed and tried to make the best of it. Now she has this Shadface/Bisping type thing to follow her forever. As if getting starched wasn't punishment enough.

A closed mouth gathers no foot. This is the fight game, the most unforgiving shit in sports.

Back