John Wayne Parr clowning Bethe Correia on instagram

• Thread starter Bulletproof Acc
  • Start date
This the same guy that was talking shit about Barnett that turned out to be entirely untrue?

Based on your av and location it's likely that you just hate JWP because he's Australian.

He should offer to train her instead of jumping on the unbearable Ronda is Mythical bandwagon and trying to humilate a fellow fighter for being bested.

Pretty disappointed in JWP, still a fan though

This the same guy that was talking shit about Barnett that turned out to be entirely untrue?

How did it "turn out" to be untrue? John rebuked Josh's rebuttal and Josh, a documented liar, didnt respond.

John's decription sounded fair and is probably what happened. Only those two truly know

Stupid Aussie,
No wonder why no one like them.

I feel badly for Bethe. She doesn't have the charisma of Conor, or Ronda and has taken a serious hit, both literally and figuratively for it.

Had she won the fight with Ronda, or even battled through it for a few rounds, she would still be getting heat for her trash talk. I find it strange that some fighters can talk shit and say just about anything and have the fans support them, and yet others are expected to be quietly awe inspiring at all times.

Regardless, I give Bethe some credit. She went in there despite being very outclassed and tried to make the best of it. Now she has this Shadface/Bisping type thing to follow her forever. As if getting starched wasn't punishment enough.

I feel badly for Bethe. She doesn't have the charisma of Conor, or Ronda and has taken a serious hit, both literally and figuratively for it.

Had she won the fight with Ronda, or even battled through it for a few rounds, she would still be getting heat for her trash talk. I find it strange that some fighters can talk shit and say just about anything and have the fans support them, and yet others are expected to be quietly awe inspiring at all times.

Regardless, I give Bethe some credit. She went in there despite being very outclassed and tried to make the best of it. Now she has this Shadface/Bisping type thing to follow her forever. As if getting starched wasn't punishment enough.

No, had she went a few rounds she would have gained respect.

She talked trash and was shown to be inferior.

No, had she went a few rounds she would have gained respect.

She talked trash and was shown to be inferior.

It was more like she talked trash, DARED Rousey to stand up with her, and didn't get beaten but got completely demolished and knocked out in the most embarrassing way conceivable (face plant KO).

If Bethe doesn't talk up her hands so much, she doesn't take so much heat. If she doesn't talk so much trash, she doesn't take so much heat. If she doesn't get face planted, she doesn't take so much heat. And if the fight lasts longer, she doesn't take as much heat.

Bethe was the perfect combination of talking crap, getting exactly what you asked for, and being completely humiliated in the most embarrassing way possible in spite of it all.

This is why she's forever going to be a Rousey highlight reel.

Well had she not talked so much trash prior to getting starched in 30 seconds I'm sure none of this would be happening.

Typically quiet, respectful fighters don't get this kind of treatment even if they're embarrassed in a loss.

The talk is what got her the title shot in the first place. You really think someone who didn't hold a single win over a fighter in the top 15 and who had last beat Shayna Baszler would be getting a shot against Ronda otherwise?

If you want to talk high level trash you better have a high level game. Her previous opponents in the UFC had a combines 1-7 record lol

The talk is what got her the title shot in the first place. You really think someone who didn't hold a single win over a fighter in the top 15 and who had last beat Shayna Baszler would be getting a shot against Ronda otherwise?

Your point goes to waste by the following:

1. She continued the trash talk after having garnered the title shot

2. She was adamant about not hegretting the trash talk after having gotten KTFO

More power to her if she used it to get a title shot. But she invited any future shame in doing so. She doesn't get to distance herself from that, sorry.

But but but, she knows grappling, she'd beat JWP in a fight, he should watch his mouth

She talked a gross amount of sh** leading up to this fight it's surprising to me that any one of you try to defend her.

cold, JWP...cold.

Not undeserved though.

Actually it was Barnett that was lying.

How did it "turn out" to be untrue? John rebuked Josh's rebuttal and Josh, a documented liar, didnt respond.

John's decription sounded fair and is probably what happened. Only those two truly know

I don't recall Barnett's side being shown to be true.

...and here we go.

Based on your av and location it's likely that you just hate JWP because he's Australian.

ok

never liked the guy. classless.

Back