John Wayne Parr clowning Bethe Correia on instagram

• Thread starter Bulletproof Acc
  • Start date
The talk is what got her the title shot in the first place. You really think someone who didn't hold a single win over a fighter in the top 15 and who had last beat Shayna Baszler would be getting a shot against Ronda otherwise?
Probably...that entire division is paper cups with Ronda being the only competent fighter.

It's like UFC 1 all over again.

okay so they are posing as if they were knocked out... they can't defend.

Parr still trying to get known?

I know, like who in combat sports has ever heard of JWP? What a nobody.

You mean JWP got his ass own by Tony The Gun Bonello within a min, He should learn how to defend RNC right.

Last edited:
Bethe was better off not running her mouth lol

Pretty lame TBH.

Especially making your friends/students/whoever join you.

Making fun of someone who had the guts to face Ronda despite almost zero chance of winning? Hilarious..

Well that is one way to look at it.

The rest of the world looks at it as Bethe talking mad shit and making a fool of herself before during and after the fight.

#weighinpiranhaface

clearly he doesn't think he gets enough recognition or he wouldn't waste his time with a special ed fighters loss

Clearly he's just doing a bit with the rest of the world, making light of a loudmouth who got her public comeuppance.

Making fun of someone who had the guts to face Ronda despite almost zero chance of winning? Hilarious..

guts?
She was paid to do it & received a bunch of publicity as well.
She didn't meet Ronda in a back alley with nobody watching.
What prize fighter wouldn't want the money, publicity & outside chance to win when fighting a champ

Not my fault you didn't see JWP lost in his MMA debut

Oh, is that a fact, now? I'm sorry that you seem to have an affection for strawmen, as I posited no such statement. You need to keep up, you're dragging the pelaton back.

I'm surprised by the sheer number of people who do not understand why Bethe talked a bit of trash.

The fight was a horrible mismatch. Most who looked at it objectively would come to the same conclusion, and not just in hindsight. She hadn't beaten a top 15 and looked subpar in her fights. She HAD to talk trash to sell the fight, to get all of you in this thread to believe she had a chance in the first place so you would watch this slaughter of a fight and buy that ppv.

Oh, is that a fact, now? I'm sorry that you seem to have an affection for strawmen, as I posited no such statement. You need to keep up, you're dragging the pelaton back.

Peloton- keep attempting to sound intelligent though, I enjoy it.

I'm surprised by the sheer number of people who do not understand why Bethe talked a bit of trash.

The fight was a horrible mismatch. Most who looked at it objectively would come to the same conclusion, and not just in hindsight. She hadn't beaten a top 15 and looked subpar in her fights. She HAD to talk trash to sell the fight. To get all of you in this thread to believe she had a chance in the first place so you would watch this slaughter of a fight and buy that ppv.

There's talking trash, and then there's chewing your feet off. There are levels to that whole thing, and Bethe did it rather poorly.

Back