John Wayne Parr clowning Bethe Correia on instagram

• Thread starter Bulletproof Acc
  • Start date
It's time for JWP to clown with Ronda on instagram

Making fun of someone who had the guts to face Ronda despite almost zero chance of winning? Hilarious..

Funny. Correia did all the mental work for Rousey. Holm was just straight up kind to her and Rousey couldn't find the inspiration she needed and had to make up bullshit she didn't actually believe to convince herself she hated her. Rousey is quite a weirdo.

This is a lesson on why you don't trash talk someone who greatly outmatches you.

The internet: 1

Correira: 0

ronda-rousey-knocked-out.jpg

Great conclusion to this thread, I await JWP's Instagram update with Ronda's smashed up face.

I find it ironic that people are saying it's atrotious to laugh at someone getting ko'd when the exact same Ronda fans that are protecting her now were cackling when Bethe faceplanted.

Must be great traininig with JWP this and the chin conditioning (mocking) video are two classics :D

I find it ironic that people are saying it's atrotious to laugh at someone getting ko'd when the exact same Ronda fans that are protecting her now were cackling when Bethe faceplanted.

it's karma.

Making fun of someone who had the guts to face Ronda despite almost zero chance of winning? Hilarious..

Well had she not talked so much trash prior to getting starched in 30 seconds I'm sure none of this would be happening.

Typically quiet, respectful fighters don't get this kind of treatment even if they're embarrassed in a loss.

Come on man...we all make fun of fighters here everyday. At least this guy is not anonymous.

Lol. The female skull wasn't meant to be punched. Especially when this can knock you out.

giphy.gif

The 50's got it right. You can't get KO'd by an omelette.

This the same guy that was talking shit about Barnett that turned out to be entirely untrue?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back