John McCain : Put boots on the ground in Iraq AND Syria

Why don't you go send your kids to die McCain. American's are tired of war and are waking up to see their country is under occupation.

You know Israel wanted Assad gone so it wouldn't shock me that with help of the US and Saudi Arabia that they created these Islamist rebels to get him out of power. Now the result is a country in ruins and many dead.

Zionist wars by a Zionist occupied country. I know I'm British it's the same here.

The dude needs to shut up. Progress is currently being made, albeit very slowly, but eventually the people will get sick of ISIL's bullshit. If there is ever going to be some sort of resolution, it can't come directly from the West.

He is looking for an excuse to send troops in and depose Assad. It doesn't matter that progress is being made and that ISIS will burn out sooner than later, what matters to McCain and his NeoCon string pullers is that Iran and their buddy Assad must go.

-

I am soo glad this POS did not win the presidency.

Why don't you go send your kids to die McCain. American and their allies are tired of war and are slowly waking up to see their country is under occupation.

Israel wanted Assad gone and even admitted it would prefer al-Qaeda affiliated powers in control of Syria over Iran backed Assad. So it wouldn't shock me that with help of the US and Saudi Arabia that they created and financed these Islamist rebels to get him out of power. Now the result is a country in ruins and many dead. Of course we've all been fed the propaganda of Assad gassing people with sarin but a lot of evidence is pointing towards the rebels carrying out these attacks.

Zionist conflicts created by a Zionist occupied powers. I know I'm British it's the same here but you can't expose it without it being labelled hate speech.

I don't think McCain has a real clue as to what is going on he has a one-dimensional view of things. He was in Ukraine not long ago surrounded by neo-Nazi's and ultra-nationalists that they're using against Russia. In Syria it's moderate rebels as they call them.

do-not-struggle-young-one-john-mccain.jpg

He's such a pathetic person. I had respect for him up until W won, and since then he has been a pandering, blood thirsty puppet. He disgust me. I bet he has trouble living with himself, tbh.

Send the trigger happy cops over there. Maybe they'll do some good.

our generals were pretty vocal today

Back