John McCain : Put boots on the ground in Iraq AND Syria

Admittedly, if McCain was president, we probably wouldn't have ISIS as we wouldn't have ridiculous foreign policy that led to the rise of this organization.

But yes, McCain is a ceaseless war monger who has no idea of how to not attack Middle Easterners we shouldn't be at war with (Shi'a powers).

what policy was that? invading iraq and kicking all the sunnis out of their jobs and putting shiite in their place?

Sure thing, John. But you go first, OK?:rolleyes:

Dude already has fought for his country. While I don't agree with many things that the GOP say, nor do I agree with the concept of spending billions of dollars on a war that will inevitably drag my own country into it, the current actions being taken do not seem to be that efficient.

I would much rather see small designated teams of 10 - 20 individuals who have full-support via air and land from small outpost bases, such as your Seals teams/Rangers to go into these small holes and kill these rats.

For the most part? I fail to see how we are helping people in Iraq if we kill everyone that ISIS hasn't gotten to yet.

Pretty sure doing that to say, Baghdad would make us FAR worse than Isis.

If ISIS hasn

Can you imagine if this old coot was elected president.

There isn't a war this guy wouldn't damn your kids to. Remember his 100 year war he proposed during the debates?

You know the war that he would start and be dead for 80% percent of it. The guys a damn fool.

There are insurgents.

A large chunk of the country is controlled by Isis. The idea that killing a significant portion of the population would be anything but a disaster for the USA is stupid.

Also, kinda defeats the purpose of saving people if we kill them all.

Which is why we shouldn

Dude already has fought for his country. While I don't agree with many things that the GOP say, nor do I agree with the concept of spending billions of dollars on a war that will inevitably drag my own country into it, the current actions being taken do not seem to be that efficient.

I would much rather see small designated teams of 10 - 20 individuals who have full-support via air and land from small outpost bases, such as your Seals teams/Rangers to go into these small holes and kill these rats.

Combat controllers. They are already anywhere we are bombing.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Air_Force_Combat_Control_Team

that means tens of thousands of civilian deaths. which means irreparable damage to the already shitty image the US has all over the world and especially in the muslim world. a huge propaganda win for the Islamic State that makes a lot more people join their cause all over the world.

brilliant plan...if you are rooting for them.

I

In three years, McCain will be stomping in circles around a nursing home mumbling "boots on the ground" 16 hours a day.

Every politician who votes for soldiers to go to war should be obligated to have his kids or close relatives enlist or already serving in active combat.

Only way to keep these corporate loonies in check.

Barry should air drop McCain right to Raqqa, he'd suck the life out of these jihadis in no time.

In three years, McCain will be stomping in circles around a nursing home mumbling "boots on the ground" 16 hours a day.

This made me lol. Hopefully the media still interviews him then!

When John McCain was asked how he would respond to the Ebola crisis, he is reputed to have said the US should bomb bomb West Africa. True Story!

When McCain heard about the South East Asian Tsunami , he is reputed to have said that if we don't fight the Tsunami over there, we will have to fight it over here.

what do you mean with that? stay out except for indiscriminate carpet bombing? or air support means something different now?

If we go to war then we go to war, if we are going to put boots om the ground in a lead combat role then we need to stop fucking around like we have been.

If we are talking limited air support for for forces there then I'm fine with that.

After looking at the map of the region it seems that we will be pincer attacked from both sides. That would be a terrible slaughter. :icon_lol: Get that man McCain a call of duty game to tide over his warrior spirit.

Cheerleading for John McCain, now Boehner and McConnel also urge for American troops on the ground in Syria.

These NeoCon enablers will try every excuse to get the US involved in a conventional war against Assad.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/mccain-ready-u-troops-ground-175200999.html

McCain is trying to be wishy washy by claiming more boots doesn't necessarily mean conventional American forces but he reveals his ulterior motive when he calls for No Fly Zones over Syria.

-

John McCain really takes the cake accusing anyone of losing touch with reality.

In an appearance last weekend on the CBS News program Face the Nation, McCain offered a blistering critique of Obama’s handling of the crises in Iraq, Syria, Yemen and elsewhere, saying the president and his top advisers have “lost touch with reality” – including the role being played by Iran in fomenting terrorism throughout the Middle East.

The dude needs to shut up. Progress is currently being made, albeit very slowly, but eventually the people will get sick of ISIL's bullshit. If there is ever going to be some sort of resolution, it can't come directly from the West.

This shit is never going to end. These countries can't and wont police themselves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back