John Kavanagh's cryptic tweet about Conor?

why not? there's plenty of competent grapplers there, he spent years training with gunnar nelson and then dillon danis. he has both sparring partners closer to his level, as well as people he's completely outmatched against. there is no reason he couldn't improve at SBG.
lmao idk if this is a joke or you are being serious....

Maybe Conor is trying another camp. Happens in boxing all the time.

Ricky Hatton did it, but never really benefited.

Do any you boys not think it's even a little weird that he hasn't really been seen training with Kavanagh?

He's definitely been expanding where and who he trains with recently.

I heard before that if he went to a different gym while traveling to get a workout in, he'd just try to stay in the corner and hit the bag and say he just wanted a quick sweat. With exception of one time Eddie bravo talked about (where he was doing the same in the corner) but was convinced to join in and roll.

I can only imagine that being because he was trying to stay loyal to his coaches and/or stubbornly not wanting any outside influence. I don't imagine it was because he's shy or awkward lol.

I guess now he has started to openly seek out training at other gyms with other people without his coaches present and could be realising how much it can help him. It would make sense that he's considering going elsewhere for his next camp.

I would be so happy if twitter disappeared

Wouldn’t miss it. Digging up tweets f rom years ago and assuming people can’t or won’t change their views has horrible implications for society at large,

i'm not joking.

which part did you find hilarious?
that Conor will evolve and somehow improve his grappling, wresslin with sbg in one camp when he couldnt do it all these past years. He needs to leave that mcdojo and his yesman buddehs and go to a gym where they will expose his shitty his cardio, grappling and bjj and make it better... thats the only way for him to improve imo.

Kavanaugh should be thanking McGregor for the rest of his life. He’s a shit coach and Conor rose to the top in SPITE of him.

How is he a shit coach?

After losing to a sambo guy in 30 seconds conor went to his room and played video games for days until John showed up and gave him the encouragement he needed.

A good coach isn't all about teaching you technique but to provide for you a training facility and proper match making.

The sambo guy was booked into cage of truth promotion which is John kavanaugh promotion. He was there to lose to conor but won anyways.

Conor would have never made it to the top if he had to fight judokas, sambo fighters and catch wrestlers in his up and coming journey. Guys like karo, Manny, sevak and sean sherk would have subbed him to the point of having a shitty record and lack of confidence.

that Conor will evolve and somehow improve his grappling, wresslin with sbg in one camp when he couldnt do it all these past years. He needs to leave that mcdojo and his yesman buddehs and go to a gym where they will expose his shitty his cardio, grappling and bjj and make it better... thats the only way for him to improve imo.
i didn't say he would improve in one camp. i said there's no reason for him not to improve at SBG.

have you trained at SBG? do you know the people who train there? i visited once and stayed with a guy who used to fight out of there. at the time, and this was before conor KO'd aldo, they had all sorts of competent grapplers there, including gunnar nelson.

like i said in the first post you quoted, there are good brown and black belts in that gym, with at least one world class bjj artist (first gunnar, then dannis). so he had competent people at his level, and people who were better than him. which camp exactly would you want him to go to, and how would the training partners there be any different?

this "SBG is a mcdojo they all suck lol" narrative based on the fact that he lost to nate and khabib is stupid. is conor a top level grappler? fuck no. does he have high level cardio? nope. does that make SBG a mcdojo and kavanough a fraud? no, you dumb shits, it does not.

and he's actually a lot more competent on the ground than you people give him credit for, anyway. i hate the fucker and i all but sacrificed a goat to the old gods so khabib would whoop his arrogant ass, but the ignorance spewed on this forum by some people is astounding.

Was this already posted? What’s this all about?

Stop moving goalposts give me proof or don’t reply

You have got shitload of proofs you are just dumb not to register it, here is the final one,from Paulie's personal experience. You have to trust him he was there. Otherwise you must be Conor himself to know better. Check-mate:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeKa
Back