John Kavanagh's cryptic tweet about Conor?

You have got shitload of proofs you are just dumb not to register it, here is the final one,from Paulie's personal experience:

Lol, paulie doesn’t have a personal experience. He says Irish people have told him yet he is literally THE ONLY ONE who is saying this l, you’ve got one of the men that hate mcgregor the most as proof. Show me anyone credible saying this or pictures with him getting freaky with men.

i didn't say he would improve in one camp. i said there's no reason for him not to improve at SBG.

have you trained at SBG? do you know the people who train there? i visited once and stayed with a guy who used to fight out of there. at the time, and this was before conor KO'd aldo, they had all sorts of competent grapplers there, including gunnar nelson.

like i said in the first post you quoted, there are good brown and black belts in that gym, with at least one world class bjj artist (first gunnar, then dannis). so he had competent people at his level, and people who were better than him. which camp exactly would you want him to go to, and how would the training partners there be any different?

this "SBG is a mcdojo they all suck lol" narrative based on the fact that he lost to nate and khabib is stupid. is conor a top level grappler? fuck no. does he have high level cardio? nope. does that make SBG a mcdojo and kavanough a fraud? no, you dumb shits, it does not.

and he's actually a lot more competent on the ground than you people give him credit for, anyway. i hate the fucker and i all but sacrificed a goat to the old gods so khabib would whoop his arrogant ass, but the ignorance spewed on this forum by some people is astounding.

Yeah he has decent tdd.. ill give you that. I was wrong there. However Im convinced that he needs to go to a gym where they wont please him like they do in sbg. And a place where he can train with good wresslers and strikers. Nelson and Danis are good bjj guys but they are NOT good wresslers. Their takedowns wont be nowhere near as explosive like Khabib’s or Lee’s td. And i would even question if they have Nate, Tony, Pettis lvl of strikers to spar with. The truth is that besides Conor they have NOT been able to come up with another champ or let alone a contender. That’s why i joke about them being a McDojo or an irish glendale fighting club.

But hey, you’ve been there and you got your own take on the situation. I hespect that.

Lol, paulie doesn’t have a personal experience. He says Irish people have told him yet he is literally THE ONLY ONE who is saying this l, you’ve got one of the men that hate mcgregor the most as proof. Show me anyone credible saying this or pictures with him getting freaky with men.

Lol, cope much?

Concession accepted
Give up kid, you are having a nervous breakdown. You have got psychologically destroyed by me on this forum. I understand your idol can not be gay in your mind, but deal with it. Everything about him screams "gay", mannerism, the way he dresses, everything, the rumors from Ireland. He likes his dick getting touched by other dudes:

@Thenewguysnm1 @Thenewguysnm1 @Thenewguysnm1 @Thenewguysnm1

qI9o5FtAoZJXG.gif

conor_capoeira.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

LZ1yQO6.jpg

McGregor.png

Bya-yhDIUAARPRg_zps3f9384d7.jpg
4eb3475a53b036e3800e8efda1f1702c--connor-mcgregor-inked-men.jpg

Give up kid, you are having a nervous breakdown. You have got psychologically destroyed by me on this forum. I understand your idol can not be gay in your mind, but deal with it. Everything about him screams "gay", mannerism, the way he dresses, everything, the rumors from Ireland. He likes his dick getting touched by other dudes:

@Thenewguysnm1 @Thenewguysnm1 @Thenewguysnm1 @Thenewguysnm1

qI9o5FtAoZJXG.gif

conor_capoeira.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

LZ1yQO6.jpg

McGregor.png

Bya-yhDIUAARPRg_zps3f9384d7.jpg
4eb3475a53b036e3800e8efda1f1702c--connor-mcgregor-inked-men.jpg
The rumours from Ireland say he’s fucking girls not guys, the only people calling him gay are you and Paulie one of those he is practicing movement another is Capoeira.
The others he’s simply getting drseeed
You literally have nothing.
His girlfriend is literally in the background of one, the other he is face to face with Ronaldo.
Give me someone not named Pailie calling him gay, I’ll wait.

Met little fucker 11 years ago. He was taking the piss out of random guys and girls in front of his cronies. Classic bully behaviour.
Every time I hear of some fighter taking the piss, I immediately think of Machida refilling his own beer, raising the glass, and, well, taking the piss.

Is kav saying him and Conor don’t get along any more and he won’t be coaching Conor from now? That’s what I felt from reading it.
Ya I think they may have had a falling out a while back. At least that's what I'm assuming

Whoever is pushing the "other team" theory is super stupid. Why would his gym members comment about that thing publicly? It wouldn't affect their relationship in any way shape or form.

Yeah he has decent tdd.. ill give you that. I was wrong there. However Im convinced that he needs to go to a gym where they wont please him like they do in sbg. And a place where he can train with good wresslers and strikers. Nelson and Danis are good bjj guys but they are NOT good wresslers. Their takedowns wont be nowhere near as explosive like Khabib’s or Lee’s td. And i would even question if they have Nate, Tony, Pettis lvl of strikers to spar with. The truth is that besides Conor they have NOT been able to come up with another champ or let alone a contender. That’s why i joke about them being a McDojo or an irish glendale fighting club.

But hey, you’ve been there and you got your own take on the situation. I hespect that.
but that's the thing, how do you know they please him at SBG? do you train with him and know he's slacking? i'm all for criticising the man for his obvious flaws, but let's not pretend like we have any reason to believe he isn't being pushed in training.

there are plenty of good strikers at his gym, european camps rarely have issues finding quality sparring partners for boxing or kickboxing. wrestling is a different thing entirely, but SBG was popular with foreigners even when i was there (which, let's be fair, was quite a while ago). they had people from all over, wrestlers, bjj fighters, mma up and comers...

conor could bring in a squad of US olympic wrestlers if he wanted to. he has enough money to have nothing but world champions in every discipline train with him every day for the next 10 years. he probably should, too. but we do have to admit that he has won two belts in the UFC (regardless of opposition and favorable matchups) training at SBG, largely by working with their grassroots team, rather than just using the gym and outsiders to train. as far as they're concerned, their system works. yes, he got his ass handed to him by khabib, but it's not like anyone has actually beaten nurmagomedov in an mma fight before.

maybe his cardio sucks because he doesn't run. maybe it sucks because of his style of fighting. maybe it's because he does cocaine and whiskey for months on end, and real cardio takes years to develop. who the fuck knows. but he isn't nearly as clueless on the ground as people make him out to be on this board, and it's mostly because people don't know jack shit about jiu jitsu. getting finished by nate diaz when he's on top and you're tired is no indication of a lack of skill. getting your jaw cranked into submission by that russian brute after he put a beating on you isn't exactly a sign you're a white belt either. conor knows what he's doing on the mat, but nate has submitted high level black belts before and khabib makes people with good ground games look like they're clueless.

Lol you have been exposed as Conor's 24/7 PR damage control police on this forum. Strong life. lol Kid, get a life. You are fucking embarrassing yourself. I'm done with you, you've got pummeled into a pulp here.

@Thenewguysnm1

Look at the way he is looking at the Denis Siver. That is not the look of contempt like Bones Jones does, or an angry stare down of Wanderlei Silva. This is the look of a male lover looking at another male wanting to have a rough anal sex with him, a dominating one. He is fantasizing about Denis here. It has sexual tension, look at Conor's face expression, lips and eyes.

method=get&rs=60&q=75&x=173&y=1&w=310&h=165&ro=0&s=conor-mcgregor-denis-siver.jpg
Lol, your trolling, well done you got me

we do have to admit that he has won two belts in the UFC (regardless of opposition and favorable matchups) training at SBG, largely by working with their grassroots team,
Mcgregor is a very gifted fighter, you could have moved him to any other gym and still would have done as as great as he did in the beginning of his career until he met equally talented fighters but better trained. Mcgregor did Sbg not the other way around, without McG nobody would have known what sbg is. They have not been able to create new top fighters unlike other major gyms.
Was this already posted? What’s this all about?

lmao

Back