John Kavanagh: There’s a lesson to be learned here for anyone who wants to fight Conor McGregor

...and if you accept a short notice fight then you forfeit the 'I didn't have a full camp' excuse.

To be honest, most UFC fighters can't afford a training camp if they don't know for sure they'll have a fight.

60% of the time you get to fight Conor all of the time...

being marketable helps too. arguably UFC could have accepted Khabib's offer, he's in shape

at the same time Kavo has a point

Let's not forget, Conor did call this out. Mystic Mac and all that stuff but he did say, the roster should be on notice just in case RDA pulls out.

To be honest, most UFC fighters can't afford a training camp if they don't know for sure they'll have a fight.
It is possible to stay in shape without spending $25k to have Dolce teach you portion control.

What an insufferable, rosy red-cheeked dingleberry.

Take the lip ring out and act your age, you nonce.

no you dont. its not an excuse, its just a fact
it an excuse.if you are stepping in to that cage nobody give's a fuck if you had a short camp,or broke a leg or your mother died or whatever.if you are not 100 percent then don't sign the papers.simple.

Agree with his sentiments. Still annoyed by the guy though.

it an excuse.if you are stepping in to that cage nobody give's a fuck if you had a short camp,or broke a leg or your mother died or whatever.if you are not 100 percent then don't sign the papers.simple.
most people who arent braindead fanboys care

pays to be prepared to step in
Aldo was not one of them

a few fighters put their names in the hat after RDA's injury

The Conor hate is so strong that tragically sad individuals like you are now projecting it on to his coach.

Next Conor victim should be kept in a bubble

I can't stand Kavanagh. Such a pseudo-intellectual bore.

I take it he's now medically capable of ruling whether or not a fighter is fit to fight? Or did RDA drop a brick on his foot because he was so scared of McGregor?

Man Conors coach talks way too much crap

The Conor hate is so strong that tragically sad individuals like you are now projecting it on to his coach.

Cloner is a cornball but I don't hate him. His 'coach' on the other hand is certainly worth the hate doe.

STFU ginger Edmund.

You know what they say about guys with lip/tongue piercings.......

Back