John Kavanagh: There’s a lesson to be learned here for anyone who wants to fight Conor McGregor

The Conor hate is so strong that tragically sad individuals like you are now projecting it on to his coach.
Conor on his own doesn't warrant all the hate he receives...it's his coach and fans that it harder to like the guy.

I'm not a big fan of his but I def don't hate him. I respect his skills and accomplishments so far but yesterday was a prime example. His sack riders lost their damn minds yesterday during whole ordeal.

Conor on his own doesn't warrant all the hate he receives...it's his coach and fans that it harder to like the guy.

I'm not a big fan of his but I def don't hate him. I respect his skills and accomplishments so far but yesterday was a prime example. His sack riders lost their damn minds yesterday during whole ordeal.
As a big Conor fan, I fuckin cringe at some of the shit I see fanboys say. It's ridiculous and some of it is almost sad

To be honest, most UFC fighters can't afford a training camp if they don't know for sure they'll have a fight.
I get it , but most likely the guys who will be getting the opportunity is gonna be someone around the top 5 or an established fighter make more than bread crumbs.

Edit: Sterling might disagree me.

Kavanagh is really, really annoying at this point. Edmond levels of delusional, shine stealing, annoyance. o_O

Conor has a lesson to learn here as well .. You can't always get what you want! :D

People keep talking about RDA losing out on a big pay day, but they also forget that RDA didn't campaign for this fight, Conor did. Before Conor announced his plans to move up to LW and fight for the belt, RDA seemed quite happy where he was, without complaint or request for more than he already had.

Conor, however, wanted it all .. and right now he's not getting it. He will get the pay day, but he won't get the LW belt ... and I think it's Karma.

I used to respect Kavanagh, but he has a serious case of Connorism, it's making him delusional.

Its stupid to not just stay in shape if your around his weight class. That's a HUGE payday and opportunity.

Dave Sholler is in fight stance and ready to throw.

20160224052944_McGregor_Diaz24.JPG

I get the impression that if Conor stepped up short notice for a fight, this fact would be conveniently forgotten

Why?

People are still going on about how he was injured in the Mendes fight and that's why his TDD was so bad, when he didn't even show proof he was injured.

Hey, at the end of the day, we all know RDA is just ducking Conor. He only stubbed his toe.

To be honest, most UFC fighters can't afford a training camp if they don't know for sure they'll have a fight.
Except for ALL the ones who are high-profile enough to be in the mix to fight Conor. So there goes your argument

Real lesson to be learned here - if you're fighting Connor you should do this 2 weeks out:

guillermo-wrapped.jpg

Just let the UFC cherry pick you on late notice like Conor's other fights

What an insufferable, rosy red-cheeked dingleberry.

Take the lip ring out and act your age, you nonce.

I'm a little confused. Does Kavanagh have a lip ring? You had me legit watching interviews with him and I didn't see any.

I can't stand Kavanagh. Such a pseudo-intellectual bore.

I take it he's now medically capable of ruling whether or not a fighter is fit to fight? Or did RDA drop a brick on his foot because he was so scared of McGregor?
you didnt say he wasnt right though about this particular instance...

no you dont. its not an excuse, its just a fact
Then the fighter should not accept the fight. Nobody is putting a gun to N8Dawgs head. He's a big boy boy who called him out after his last fight, now he has a chance to back up his talk.

it an excuse.if you are stepping in to that cage nobody give's a fuck if you had a short camp,or broke a leg or your mother died or whatever.if you are not 100 percent then don't sign the papers.simple.
The reality is, when a multi million dollar fight falls through, the UFC need some 'guy' just as much as some 'guy' needs a pay day. If nobody signs on the dotted line, Conor doesn't get paid.

It's a reality that if you take a short notice fight, you are not prepared. Plain and simple. When someone is getting paid millions of dollars for a nights work [Conor] - He can't expect everyone to just ignore the fact that his opponent is nowhere near fight ready. It comes with the territory.

Money had gotten to ginger Edmund.

Can't wait for his demise.

Back