• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News John Fury calls out Mike Tyson. Tyson accepts.

Mike looked really good for his age in that exhibition vs Roy Jones.
itd be funny to see John laid out

Oh Emm Gee, Dayum, WTF, & Everything Else ! Vid was eye-opening, can see this happening & JF getting a SEVERE Beating.

Zero similarities in the ring - when both were at their best - NONE !

Age is the least of Iron Mike's advantages, there is Zero Chance this is even remotely close.

John Fury's mouth just wrote a check his ass can't possibly cash, & for once he's gonna pay.

The one-time undisputed BMOP will have No Mercy on him at all !

Last edited:
Like random said above, never mess with Iron Mike even if he is 70.

John Fury was absolutely shit as a pro boxer, so even at Mike's age it'd be no problem.

He could eat some stuff.
Now he surely can eat the entire buffet.

If this is what it takes to get him out of the press conferences and everywhere else I nominate Mike for the job.

I hope the reason for the callout is just money, otherwise it is a little sad.

Tyson may be more mellow and wiser nowadays but he still has a hair trigger temper in there and it's really unwise to challenge him like that because he will take it up.

Now there is a fight where someone has around 1% or less chance, RIP gypsy john

To promote it will they go with somebody's eye has got to go or somebody's ear has got to go?

The more I think about it the more entertaining an idea this is. Guy who gouged out an eye in a fight, fights man who bit off an ear in a fight who he also named his son after. Amazing.

I don’t blame John. I’d do the same to get a payday

Back