• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prem Euro 2024 Thread v1: Euro Madness Group Stage Edition

Lol, how is that riding ortegas dick?
I’m not even a fan of the guy
Stop being a little sausage mate and drink your pint
Calling anyone Beta is defo a muppet move. On your bike kif

Was a bit of an "England" performance I spose starting well, scoring and then fading although they stayed good for 30 mins here.

Second half just seemed like a lack of urgency generally to me, pretty much all of the Serbs sucess game from going after 50/50 balls far more than England were willing to, Foden espeically just seemed to drift out of the game. Gallagher didnt look that classy but just closing down more took the sting out of the last 15 mins.

Ref let the game flow pretty well but I think could have given a few more yellows to the Serbs for persistent fouling.

Was a bit of an "England" performance I spose starting well, scoring and then fading although they stayed good for 30 mins here.

Second half just seemed like a lack of urgency generally to me, pretty much all of the Serbs sucess game from going after 50/50 balls far more than England were willing to, Foden espeically just seemed to drift out of the game. Gallagher didnt look that classy but just closing down more took the sting out of the last 15 mins.
Southgate OUT

Big Sam Allerdyce IN

Back