john cavanagh is a scam

He has skills but Conor outgrown that Gym. JK is nothing but a enabler/groupie at this point.

He was one on the only bjj black belts in Ireland that luckily came across Conor. He's way too hyped up. Any top level black belt would submit him with ease
and what proof do you have to support this claim?

he is a BJJ blackbelt under Renzo Gracie ya goof...... and its Kavanagh with a "K". So no, he most certainly is not a "scam" or a fraud.... or whatever you are trying to accuse him of being

edit: actually Im mistaking John for Gunnar, its Gunnar that has the bb under Renzo.... not sure about whether JK actually got his from Renzo
Ehhh. Wrong he is a black belt under Matt Thornton who is basically nobody. He never has even met Renzo Gracie. His biggest title was a European open purple belt tournament. He is a mechanical engineer who self taught himself most of what he knows in mma.

ktf.gif

Probably best quote response I've ever gotten.

Win or learn to sell books

And ps Ido protal is a prick

Greg Jackson was training Brazilian jiu jitsu in the early 90's, ya goof. He just created gaidojitsu because it's top control bjj based and works well for mma.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Jackson_(MMA_trainer)

In 1992, after graduating from Rio Grande High School Jackson founded his own martial art, Gaidojutsu, which combines rudimentary techniques from wrestling and kickboxing with basic judolocks. He then developed his art by adding techniques from other styles such as wrestling, grappling, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and kickboxing.

oh really? I call shenanigans

Remember back in the day, when you use to say, "Me and (Insert Name) scammed behind the bleachers"?.

Not sure if the youngsters still use that.

At least ido portal has a specialty in movement or w.e the fuck. Wtf is this guy cavanagh's credentials? Bjj? kickboxing? judo? grappling? boxing? Wtf does this guy know. He's a guy who has a shitty gym with a bunch of hopeless fighters and got lucky when conor walked into his gym. John is pretty much making as much money as he can from the attention that conor is getting, dude is doing a $50 meet and greet for his book "scam or learn" 2 days for ufc 202. can't wait for this fool to go away when conor gets destroyed by nate.
He's an European champion of jiu jitsu aparently. He might be a scam but if he's a scam wtf is Ido Portal? Biggest snake oil salesman in history?

A mix of wrestling, kick boxing and judo, but has added JJ and other forms of grappling/striking.
so its just other moves and patterns that have been plagiarised for the benefit of Gregg's bank balance?

Kenny Florian must be kicking himself Gregg got there first lol

Remember back in the day, when you use to say, "Me and (Insert Name) scammed behind the bleachers"?.

Not sure if the youngsters still use that.
wtf were you doing behind the bleachers? lol

sounds a bit rapey lol

gotta feel bad for conor, such a skilled individual surrounded by incompetent "trainers" like ido portal and jon jackinoff. He seriously needs to change camps after this next loss

Ehhh. Wrong he is a black belt under Matt Thornton who is basically nobody. He never has even met Renzo Gracie. His biggest title was a European open purple belt tournament. He is a mechanical engineer who self taught himself most of what he knows in mma.
yeah my edit covered the mistake thanks

irish edmond, for sure

connie probably makes all his gameplans by himself
I wonder who came up with the game plan for Gus to stand with AJ? The geniuses over there at all star?

He was one on the only bjj black belts in Ireland that luckily came across Conor. He's way too hyped up. Any top level black belt would submit him with ease

Where was Ireland on the mma scene before him?? Now he runs a gym with several UFC fighters and a champion.
Great coaches dont make great fighters and vice versa.

Back