john cavanagh is a scam

Roach had over 50 professional fights against top competition. John kavanaugh is an average black belt. He would get subbed by most legit black belts in Brazil and in the US. Dillon danis would sub him with ease, there's a reason why they're paying him to train with mcgregor in preparation for Diaz. you should move to America, you'll find some pretty good schools here. Unlike Ireland and Scotland
ahahaha, I detect some rustled jimmies..... so you are doubling down on your hypocrisy are ya? cant say Im surprised, you're probably voting for Trump as well lol

ahahaha, I detect some rustled jimmies..... so you are doubling down on your hypocrisy are ya? cant say Im surprised, you're probably voting for Trump as well lol
Neh, I don't vote. It's probably all rigged anyways. I don't have rustled jimmies. I'm not too sure what that means. Didn't you have an old account that got banned?

Neh, I don't vote. It's probably all rigged anyways. I don't have rustled jimmies. I'm not too sure what that means. Didn't you have an old account that got banned?
do you always just change the subject when you dont like how a conversation is going?

I wonder who came up with the game plan for Gus to stand with AJ? The geniuses over there at all star?
hey man, it's not my fault that jonny got caught with estrogen blockers

and gus isn't the greatest takedown artist either. maybe he can take down rumble, but I don't think he has the top control to keep him there. regardless, I bet he can hang with him standing up in a future rematch. he will be champ when jonny finally gets back from his at least 2 year ban. but who knows if he will come back

Oh okay, back to John kavanaugh being an average bjj black belt. What about it mate?
no, we were talking about how you are a hypocrite and that you had "rustled jimmies"

How am I a hypocrite mate? And what does "rustled jimmies" mean? I'm a bit confused on the lingo
because you refuse to paint Freddie Roach in the same light you do John Kavanagh, Freddie was decent boxer..... but as soon as he fought decent competition he lost just about as much as he won. Yet you refuse to accept that and defend him. Thats how you are a hypocrite

check google for a definition, thats what its there for

hey man, it's not my fault that jonny got caught with estrogen blockers

and gus isn't the greatest takedown artist either. maybe he can take down rumble, but I don't think he has the top control to keep him there. regardless, I bet he can hang with him standing up in a future rematch. he will be champ when jonny finally gets back from his at least 2 year ban. but who knows if he will come back
Not my fault Gus can't beat up a coked up Jones who didn't even train for the fight. Rumble by KO again, your boy will never touch gold.

How am I a hypocrite mate? And what does "rustled jimmies" mean? I'm a bit confused on the lingo
lol can you stop with the stalking my profile please? its just creepy

because you refuse to paint Freddie Roach in the same light you do John Kavanagh, Freddie was decent boxer..... but as soon as he fought decent competition he lost just about as much as he won. Yet you refuse to accept that and defend him. Thats how you are a hypocrite

check google for a definition, thats what its there for
40-13 is a great record in my opinion. Like I said previously, he didn't always win but was always game. Going the distance with hector Camacho isn't an easy task

40-13 is a great record in my opinion. Like I said previously, he didn't always win but was always game. Going the distance with hector Camacho isn't an easy task
when you consider he went 26-1 against nobodies..... and ended with a record of 40-13 after fighting good competition, says it all really

Back