John Bolton: If these hacking allegations are true, we need to go much further than Obama did

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Iraq, prior to the Gulf invasion, was a model ME country. Highest literacy in the region and extremely wealthy. Sadam was our buddy. After the invasion we had sanctions on them for things like chlorine. How many people in Iraq died as a direct result of not having access to clean water after that? Hundreds of thousands.

Just one example of many.
They shouldn't have invaded Kuwait. That was the start of the chain of events. After they did that, they were fucked until Saddam was ousted, and when the Iraqi people couldn't do the job themselves, they were gonna get starved out until the job got done. Only then 9/11 happened and the US was still bloodthirsty, so neocons lied and took advantage in order to invade.

^
Historically ignorant of the impact of those sanctions against Iraq. No understanding of how vital chemicals are to cleaning water in an industrial nation. No understanding of the impact of international politics and America's influence. Clearly ignorant of many things.

Sorry that America cant fix every single thing in the world. If our trade is the only thing preventi g a coutry from having every single citizen die, that is not our fault. That is their country being fucked up.

We can un fuck them by force if need be. We even tried it in Iraq. How did that work out again? I feel like it worked out well but i cant recall the specifics.

How do you feel about long term efforts by foreign entities to penetrate our government and private networks with the intent to steal our data?

The same way I feel about the NSA doing it. If it can be hacked, it will be hacked, by governments and non governments. It's on everyone to secure their own data or don't put it online.

We deserve to know the truth.

422332.png

The same way I feel about the NSA doing it. If it can be hacked, it will be hacked, by governments and non governments. It's on everyone to secure their own data or don't put it online.

So it's not an act of war to setup long term operations with the intention of stealing government and private data... but it is an act of war to tell the foreign entities doing it that we know they're doing it and they better stop or we're going to stop selling them no.2 pencils or whatever?

They shouldn't have invaded Kuwait. That was the start of the chain of events. After they did that, they were fucked until Saddam was ousted, and when the Iraqi people couldn't do the job themselves, they were gonna get starved out until the job got done. Only then 9/11 happened and the US was still bloodthirsty, so neocons lied and took advantage in order to invade.

In the past I was mad at Bush and his team for lying to the public.. but as time goes on I'm not. I don't believe they 100% willfully lied.

I believe they had their agenda in advance and came to their decision with confirmation bias. It's pretty clear going back that our intelligence community was torn over this.

^
Historically ignorant of the impact of those sanctions against Iraq. No understanding of how vital chemicals are to cleaning water in an industrial nation. No understanding of the impact of international politics and America's influence. Clearly ignorant of many things.

I was a civil affairs Marine in Fallujah. The water treatment plants did not have chemicals needed to clean the water. When we got them the chemicals, the workers did not know how you use them. Lots of people got sick in the city because of this. We fucked those people with sanctions and during the war. Nothing like listening to reports of algae coming out of the faucets in people's homes and how they have to filter and boil everything they cook with because of cholera outbreaks.

Bolton is trash.

He's basically Cheney v. 2. A delusional war mongering asshole.

Bolton is trash.

He's basically Cheney v. 2. A delusional war mongering asshole.

I guess the point of this thread is that precisely and that Trump was considering this guy for a cabinet position.

I was a civil affairs Marine in Fallujah. The water treatment plants did not have chemicals needed to clean the water. When we got them the chemicals, the workers did not know how you use them. Lots of people got sick in the city because of this. We fucked those people with sanctions and during the war. Nothing like listening to reports of algae coming out of the faucets in people's homes and how they have to filter and boil everything they cook with because of cholera outbreaks.

Iraq was always fucked. They didn't invade Kuwait because they were bored. They invaded Kuwait because they desperately needed revenues to repay their war debts to the Gulf Arabs, who refused to forgive their debts and refused to cut their production levels, meaning Iraq's oil revenues were fucked while Kuwait, Qatar, and SA insisted on full debt repayment.

Sadden quite logically came after the Gulf, which is when SA called in its lackey, the US, to push him back out and protect their pyramid scheme against the northern Arabs.

It's always strange to me how people forget the devastating Iran-Iraq war, which in many ways is what determines the region's fate, as the Sunnis hurled Iraq against Iran in a hideous war and then ass raped their pawn state when it failed. Imagine being Saddam in that situation. It was like Germany post ww1, but worse.

Iraq was always fucked. They didn't invade Kuwait because they were bored. They invaded Kuwait because they desperately needed revenues to repay their war debts to the Gulf Arabs, who refused to forgive their debts and refused to cut their production levels, meaning Iraq's oil revenues were fucked while Kuwait, Qatar, and SA insisted on full debt repayment.

Sadden quite logically came after the Gulf, which is when SA called in its lackey, the US, to push him back out and protect their pyramid scheme against the northern Arabs.

It's always strange to me how people forget the devastating Iran-Iraq war, which in many ways is what determines the region's fate, as the Sunnis hurled Iraq against Iran in a hideous war and then ass raped their pawn state when it failed. Imagine being Saddam in that situation. It was like Germany post ww1, but worse.

I remember the visceral hatred the people in Fallujah had for Iran. They refused to use text books that were printed in Iran because of the war.

I can believe they hacked but to say they stole the election is absurd.

The Obama administration is just trying to cover up for the corruption of the DNC and Hillary.

We should praise the Russians for leaking emails which show how fucking corrupt everything is including the DNC.

But America aka big Satan thinks it can hack other nations and overthrow elected leaders and then cries when it happens to us.

Disgusting
I agree. The Russians gave proof to what every non-biased person already suspected. If Hillary wasn't so corrupt then there wouldn't be anything to expose.

Its no surprise Obama is coming after them. He has a long track record of persecuting whistle blowers.

So it's not an act of war to setup long term operations with the intention of stealing government and private data... but it is an act of war to tell the foreign entities doing it that we know they're doing it and they better stop or we're going to stop selling them no.2 pencils or whatever?

Neither are an act of war. You do realize the NSA has a bug on the overseas internet cables and intercepts everything. If stealing data is war that would mean the USA declared war on everybody.

The sanctions are not an act of war they are an act of distraction and deflection by the democrat party that is corrupt and makes no internal reflection, takes no responsibility, and takes no corrective action. Not one person is penalized for the content of the wikileaks revelations. Dona Belize is still in charge of the DNC and she undermined democracy by stealing debate questions from CNN. She should be in jail. But she's getting a free pass because people like you push the narrative that it's Russia's fault, as if that matters. If Russia released trump's NBC pussygate tape no one would care because trump said grab her by the pussy. But Russia may have released complicated evidence of mass corruption and it's easier to convey hacking as the problem. Not for using gmail for official government communications to avoid disclosure requirements, that's not a problem, hackers are the problem. Get real. Wake up.

Last edited:
I can believe they hacked but to say they stole the election is absurd.

The Obama administration is just trying to cover up for the corruption of the DNC and Hillary.

We should praise the Russians for leaking emails which show how fucking corrupt everything is including the DNC.

hi SOA,

as the most rabid supporter of Hillary Clinton on this forum, you are the one who should praise Russia - for waiting to release the emails until after Clinton defeated Sanders in the primary - because lord knows if all that material had been made public earlier, Clinton would probably have lost the nomination to Mr. Sanders.

- IGIT

Back