John Bolton: If these hacking allegations are true, we need to go much further than Obama did

Fuck Bolton right in his ignorant war mongering arse. He should be sent straight to the front lines if the US starts another war.

China Military has been hacking away at DoD since 2005 at least, at a higher rate then any other government. Where is the outrage ?

I think our governments are all cool with the secret cyber cold war as long as everyone keeps quiet and doesn't air each other's dirty laundry in public. Russia is escalating this cold war with these actions.

In my opinion Obama did this to save face with the Democrats to make them feel better. It looks like he went just far enough not to be a big deal and knowing Trump would reverse this in time.

So it was all grandstanding for his people. It not US is not trying to hack everyone else all the time.

13541029.gif

giphy.gif

Why the hell bolton is not in jail?

US Government: The Russians have been penetrating our networks for over a decade. They're hacking everyone up and down the government in every branch and we've been watching them do it the whole time with our advanced surveillance network that Edward Snowden revealed to the entire world and then went to hide out with the Russians. Now they're releasing parts of what they've stolen over the years during our election cycle to influence our public's opinions.
Grown up Democrat: Wow, that's terrible we should probably do something to prevent this in the future!
Grown up Republican: This is an outrage! Something must be done to keep this from happening ever again! Obama you're a pussy and it's all your fault.
Trump-bot: I'm not going to believe anything until I see a photo of Putin on the keyboard with my grandmother and today's newspaper with a sign around his neck that says he did the hacks. Putin is a very honest man and he's only looking out for America's best interests.

We deserve to know the truth.

Everyone is spying on everyone else. You get a government job that needs a security clearance anywhere in the world & you'll get a speech from someone about how you're a potential target to be exploited etc etc. Anyway the information released about the DNC was accurate - end of story. The Russian's did the American people a favour. Now Obama is playing realpolitik on his way out & trying to push Trump into a corner where he has to choose between his intelligence agencies & Putin. Fair play to him, but I don't think it will work.

Economic sanctions killed 0 of those people. Iraq being a thirs world shit hole ran by a crazy dictator killed those people.

War is not the same thing as refusing to trade with someone. Boycotting mcdonalds is not the same thing as shooting the cashier.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Iraq, prior to the Gulf invasion, was a model ME country. Highest literacy in the region and extremely wealthy. Sadam was our buddy. After the invasion we had sanctions on them for things like chlorine. How many people in Iraq died as a direct result of not having access to clean water after that? Hundreds of thousands.

Just one example of many.

I heard it was one guy who speaks Russian that did it. Thats like blaming America for pirating videos on torrent sites.

US Government: The Russians have been penetrating our networks for over a decade. They're hacking everyone up and down the government in every branch and we've been watching them do it the whole time with our advanced surveillance network that Edward Snowden revealed to the entire world and then went to hide out with the Russians. Now they're releasing parts of what they've stolen over the years during our election cycle to influence our public's opinions.

What Snowden revealed was that the US was spying on everybody, including allies. They had tapped Angela Merkel's cellphone for example.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Iraq, prior to the Gulf invasion, was a model ME country. Highest literacy in the region and extremely wealthy. Sadam was our buddy. After the invasion we had sanctions on them for things like chlorine. How many people in Iraq died as a direct result of not having access to clean water after that? Hundreds of thousands.

Just one example of many.

Did we sanction their ability to get water? No. Saddam decided that they werent a priority, and let it happen. The country was capable of getting water to those areas, and chose not to. What a dictator does to the peolple in his country is not Americas fault. The people who starve to death in North Korea every day are also not americas fault. The people in Malawi are starving too. Thats still not Americas fault, although we are more than capable of feeding them all.

Did we sanction their ability to get water? No. Saddam decided that they werent a priority, and let it happen. The country was capable of getting water to those areas, and chose not to. What a dictator does to the peolple in his country is not Americas fault. The people who starve to death in North Korea every day are also not americas fault. The people in Malawi are starving too. Thats still not Americas fault, although we are more than capable of feeding them all.

^
Historically ignorant of the impact of those sanctions against Iraq. No understanding of how vital chemicals are to cleaning water in an industrial nation. No understanding of the impact of international politics and America's influence. Clearly ignorant of many things.

We should praise the Russians for leaking emails which show how fucking corrupt everything is including the DNC.

What's so sad is that people like you don't understand the Russians are only selectively leaking the material they've hacked in order to manipulate Americans into believing that the corruption exists exclusively, or at least primarily, on the democratic side.

But instead you want to act like Russia is doing US citizens some sort of a selfless, public service. Pathetic.

How do you feel about long term efforts by foreign entities to penetrate our government and private networks with the intent to steal our data?

I'm for it as long as it leads to a more oligarchic, more Russia-friendly shift in American politics.

Maybe you could bring up a few more irrelevant things done by other people.

How moronic is your post?

Huma Abedin doing Hillary's work (you know, the Secretary of State with highest level security clearances) from her own own PC all the while maintaining close ties with her mother and brother who are editors/owners of an extremist wahabiist publishing company, working from a shared building with a proven terrorist sponsor.

And then there's the whole file bleaching and Huma being taken off the campaign and distancing from Hillary right before the election.

Yeah.

Obama should be thanking the Russians. They were just helping him deliver on his promise of running the most transparent administration in history.

How moronic is your post?

Huma Abedin doing Hillary's work (you know, the Secretary of State with highest level security clearances) from her own own PC all the while maintaining close ties with her mother and brother who are editors/owners of an extremist wahabiist publishing company, working from a shared building with a proven terrorist sponsor.

And then there's the whole file bleaching and Huma being taken off the campaign and distancing from Hillary right before the election.

Yeah.
Look at you with your tinfoll hat, spinning conspiracies.
"It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury
Signifying nothing."

Look at you with your tinfoll hat, spinning conspiracies.
"It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury
Signifying nothing."

Yeah because actually, I know what I'm talking about. How uninformed are you? You haven't even done the basics of research.

B---but Russia. Because Obama and CNN.

Do you actually think Saudi Arabia having full access to the Secretary of State's private information is a good thing? You know Abedin lived in Saudi Arabia until two years before became Hillary's aid? And those two years prior, Abedin was part of the Muslim Student Association sponsored by the Muslim Brotherhood who's express goal is to overthrow American democracy? None of that is tinfoil. Zero of that is. You can Wikipedia the basics of Abedin's history and everything I said stacks up. Further to this, look at the rise to prominence of Saudi Arabia in the last few years - chair of the UN Human Rights all the while performing be headings, a crucifixion, complete closed doors to all incoming religions except Islam, permitting a host of vile crimes against women and children etc.

Wake up! It isn't me that's uninformed, it's you!

Back