John Bolton: If these hacking allegations are true, we need to go much further than Obama did

hi SOA,

as the most rabid supporter of Hillary Clinton on this forum, you are the one who should praise Russia - for waiting to release the emails until after Clinton defeated Sanders in the primary - because lord knows if all that material had been made public earlier, Clinton would probably have lost the nomination to Mr. Sanders.

- IGIT

Have you see a professional man? Your posting style is evident of a person with some sort of disorder. Especially your

"HI _____"

And then "--IGIT""

You do it constantly it is weird and shows something deeper.

I strongly urge you to seek assistance.

Best of luck man.

I've strongly suspected it's an alternative account of one of our left leaning posters for a while now.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Iraq, prior to the Gulf invasion, was a model ME country. Highest literacy in the region and extremely wealthy. Sadam was our buddy. After the invasion we had sanctions on them for things like chlorine. How many people in Iraq died as a direct result of not having access to clean water after that? Hundreds of thousands.

Just one example of many.

You don't hear Albright making excuses.

And then when you compare it to the consequences of the Kuwaiti invasion, where ~4200 people died it makes it even more repugnant.

Back