John Bolton: If these hacking allegations are true, we need to go much further than Obama did

@AgonyandIrony

I was invited to a baby shower today--which is weird because babies don't shower, you wash them in the sink like dishes. Speaking of sinks, I have one with a dual compartment so I an wash more than one baby at a time.

tumblr_no3yroa9bZ1sps56eo1_250.gif

its good that america doesnt have a history of hacking people and fucking with their elections and democracy, and now can actually get popular support for any actions against russia.
0jnmYwN.gif

There are different types of ways war can be waged. Often proxy is a way and sanctions are an economic aggressive action. Just like more government and excessive taxes can be perceived as an aggressive action, i.e. you don't pay up you go to prison.

Or are you a fake liberal who supports sanctions?

Let me guess 500k dead Iraq citizens via economic sanctions launched by the Clinton administration on he 1990s is okay to you?

Economic sanctions killed 0 of those people. Iraq being a thirs world shit hole ran by a crazy dictator killed those people.

War is not the same thing as refusing to trade with someone. Boycotting mcdonalds is not the same thing as shooting the cashier.

I don't recall the Obama admin ever claiming the Russians stole the election ; infact senior Obama admin officials said the Russians did not effect the actual voting process.
Don't tell that to anyone who voted for Trump, they'd rather believe that Obama is falsely claiming Russia committed mass election fraud so that they have another reason to hate him

2/3rds vs 1/3rd

It absolutely works like that.

Not sure what you are talking about.

If both houses pass a bill Trump could veto it. If they have the numbers then they can over ride the veto.

Which is what I said but they don't make the president do anything they just go around him to get what they want by an overriding vote.

Russian hacking has nothing on the American establishment hacks, as far as their capacity to cause damage to the American people.

It is too bad that a couple of Democrat hacks got exposed as a result of the leaked documents, but it is time to move on. Invest more resources into cyber security, and try to be less involved in shady shit, and you'll be alright.

Let's hope that the American government eventually reaches a point where its elections can no longer be affected by leaked information, that probably should've been made available to the citizens without a third party having to be involved. The best way to guarantee immunity from foreign influences and espionage is by having a transparent government, which the citizens are fully comfortable with.

Last edited:
I don't recall the Obama admin ever claiming the Russians stole the election ; infact senior Obama admin officials said the Russians did not effect the actual voting process.

I need to google that then.

but to me a guy who voted for Hillary, it is obvious that the media and establishment is blowing this up to absolve themselves from the DNC's corruption and crimes. Why have we heard practically NOTHING about the corruption at the DNC and Hillary?

Because Obama is apart of that same corrupt establishment that is why.

How do you feel about long term efforts by foreign entities to penetrate our government and private networks with the intent to steal our data?

It is logical and something all nations do.

You don't need to be this aggressive and threaten war.

but to me a guy who voted for Hillary, it is obvious that the media and establishment is blowing this up to absolve themselves from the DNC's corruption and crimes. Why have we heard practically NOTHING about the corruption at the DNC and Hillary?

Because Obama is apart of that same corrupt establishment that is why.

It is logical and something all nations do.

You don't need to be this aggressive and threaten war.

Who is threatening war?

AG Loretta Lynch

Loretta Lynch: We Didn't See Any "Technical Interference" From Russia In The Election

Attorney General Loretta Lynch spoke at an event with Politico's Anna Palmer and Jake Sherman Thursday morning. there, she was asked about reports that Russian hackers could have impacted the results of the 2016 election. Lynch said that there was no evidence that Russian hackers breached the integrity of the U.S. election system.

“Fortunately we didn’t see the sort of technical interference that I know people had concerns about, also, in terms of voting machines and the like,” Lynch said.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...interference_from_russia_in_the_election.html

--------------------------

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration said on Friday that despite Russian attempts to undermine the presidential election, it has concluded that the results “accurately reflect the will of the American people.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/25/u...ion-fears-barack-obama-donald-trump.html?_r=0

Ofcourse many on the right (the ones who know about these statements from the Obama admin) will not be in a rush to mention it because it doesn't fit their agenda.

And everyone is conveniently forgetting about Huma Abedin and Weiner. And Hillary's illegal destruction of files.

From 4 years ago:

Not sure what you are talking about.

If both houses pass a bill Trump could veto it. If they have the numbers then they can over ride the veto.

Which is what I said but they don't make the president do anything they just go around him to get what they want by an overriding vote.

If he makes them override his veto he will not get anything accomplished with his name on it.

If he makes them override his veto he will not get anything accomplished with his name on it.

If they even have the votes in the first place.

And he is the one the people that voted them in voted for so it could backfire on them if they push a veto override.

Not sure what to think... other than he has a really goofy mustache.

China Military has been hacking away at DoD since 2005 at least, at a higher rate then any other government. Where is the outrage ?

Back