Joffrey Baratheon=The most despicable character in TV history?

29657-Batman-Joffrey-such-fools-IH9T.jpeg

I have to say that Joffrey is the biggest asshole for getting a chance at Sansa, who's way way out of his league and he fucks it up by being the little asshole twerp that he is.

I have thought many times if I ever see him it's my duty to kick the shit out of him

he just makes me cringe

Chef Gordon Ramsay is the most despicable person on tv and it isn't even close.

Chef Gordon Ramsay is the most despicable person on tv and it isn't even close.

Just watch an episode of Kitchen Nightmares on BBC channel when he does it in England. You'd swear that Chef Ramsay was a saint. He's as polite as a church mouse compared to when he's in America.

I have to say that Joffrey is the biggest asshole for getting a chance at Sansa, who's way way out of his league and he fucks it up by being the little asshole twerp that he is.

Except he's the King and can have literally any woman he wants, including her on the side.

He's not as bad as the Mountain, at least not in the books. The Mountain just hasn't had enough screen time on the show to really establish what a complete and utter monster he is. Probably because they can't make up their minds on who will actually play him.

I put Joffrey more in the "love to hate" category.

He's not as bad as the Mountain, at least not in the books. The Mountain just hasn't had enough screen time on the show to really establish what a complete and utter monster he is. Probably because they can't make up their minds on who will actually play him.

Click if you've read the books

The new actor they have for the mountain fits the look.

tumblr_mst83p82ac1r9h4heo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mst83p82ac1r9h4heo2_500.jpg

those images are not from the trail scene btw. Its a different scene to show Gregor's brutality. Also, a character named Innkeeper's Daughter was recently cast...

Most of the worst have probably already been posted, but I'll toss these guys into the mix.

They're not the worst of the worst but they're pretty bad.

ikqpc5dBAUeKM.gif

Except he's the King and can have literally any woman he wants, including her on the side.

He "literally" can't. He is not the king of everything, he can't have the hot piece of ass that is Danny or her servant. Which was actually besides ťhe point, but I liked to address it anyway.

The point was that Sansa is one of the prettiest known girls in the whole show and also has status so she could be a great wife. But he chooses to ignore her mostly and for the rest only evoke utter hatred from her. Good luck having a good marriage with her then. Or even anything more than rape sex. It's a great opportunity fucked up.

He "literally" can't. He is not the king of everything, he can't have the hot piece of ass that is Danny or her servant. Which was actually besides ťhe point, but I liked to address it anyway.

The list of women he can have is so long it might as well be literally everyone, and although I haven't read the books, I wouldn't consider Dany out of bounds. If he's king and they beat her, he can have her. If they fail to beat her, he's dead anyways.

The point was that Sansa is one of the prettiest known girls in the whole show and also has status so she could be a great wife. But he chooses to ignore her mostly and for the rest only evoke utter hatred from her. Good luck having a good marriage with her then. Or even anything more than rape sex. It's a great opportunity fucked up.

Joffrey is a sociopath, I don't think he wants any of that stuff.

I think this will go on record as the most ridiculous debate I have ever had, even on Sherdog.

Yes tha. Begs t question why you'd even start a discussion where you try to argue a point that you clearly don't understand.

I'm not even going to argue it anymore it's already clear that even if I made my point clear it wouldn't have been worth the trouble. Especially not when typing on my phone.

Yes tha. Begs t questiob why you'd even start a discussion where you tr. to argue a point that you clearl don't understand. Especially not when typing on my phone.

I'm not even going to argue it anymore it's already clear that even if I made my point clear it wouldn't have been worth the trouble.

I was just kidding around with you, I never actually expected you to reply to my post. Alls I'm saying is that evil kings usually consider all the women in their kingdoms to be their own personal property.

Could have fooled me. Yes, that is clear.

Back