Joffrey Baratheon=The most despicable character in TV history?

Nah, he's exactly the same as Robin Colcort from Cheers, and the sheriff in Robinhood men in tights. The only difference really being that back in the 80s they had to imply that a character was slapping women ad murdering hookers, tv today leaves nothing to the imagination.
We're talking TV, not movies, so only the Cheers reference works. Yeah, Robin Colcort was a prick.

Feel bad for the kid because he is absolutely brilliant at that role but a lot of fans think this shit is real and yell at him on the streets.

Hard to top Joffrey but this character was pretty fuckin despicable.
The_Wire_Templeton.jpg

Hard to top Joffrey but this character was pretty fuckin despicable.
The_Wire_Templeton.jpg

Irresponsible journalism>Reign of Terror.

I vote original Krang. Shredder was pretty badass but Krang was just despicable.

Krang_android.jpg

We're talking TV, not movies, so only the Cheers reference works. Yeah, Robin Colcort was a prick.

Joffrey reminds me a lot of that actor's work as a prick, they're got similar mannerisms.

usurper little shit, King Stannis will sit on the iron throne!

One realm, one god, one King!

+1

I'd give a nod to the Trinity Killer from Dexter. tony Soprano was a dirtbag too.

Jack Gleeson does an incredible job playing Joffrey. It's kind of a love hate thing because while I absolutely despise his character, some of the moments are actually pretty funny. Like when he threatened to give Stannis a golden smile.

Tony Soprano's sister and mom were the worst.

Good call with those two.

Joffrey is hilarious. Plus he's really stupid, and just a pawn in the hands of others. Hard do dislike him with any intensity. He's not even the worst character on his own show, much less all of television - that Bolton guy who's torturing Theon is worse. Even Littlefinger pisses me off more. And Melisandre. But she's hot, though, so that's quite alright.

This guy in Lost has to be up there quite a bit but not at Joffrey's level.

Anthony_Cooper.jpg

Would argue that Ralphie was worse than Janice if not nearly as annoying.

My ex-girlfriend loved Friends.

I developed an intense hatred for this chode... and that intro song.

33156.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back