Joffrey Baratheon=The most despicable character in TV history?

tumblr_mpfar0uqmJ1rggtjlo1_400.gif

he does a good job at making you despise him

zuni's pick is a sick sick character. but skyler white makes me sick to watch, i just want to hurt her every time she makes a decision or tries to control a situation.

The guy is playing a role. And playing it quite well too.

images-4.jpg

raping dudes, killing children and sending bodyparts to parents. although he is also very entertaining in OZ.

I have absolutely no idea who the heck this thread is about. Never even heard his name mentioned anywhere else. That is all.

I agree the character is annoying as hell. Would like to see him die.

There's different kinds of despicable. This guy would certainly be one of the GOATS

hagman24n-2-web.jpg

Along with these 2 guys below, which I put in the same category as "character on tv". Though portrayed on a "reality" show, I'm going with the assumption that these 2 characters they played on tv were fictional characters.

I refuse to believe these 2 were really like they were on the show, and still be existing. :icon_lol: No way people are really like this. No way.

So, they qualify as fictional characters, and I give them props for the horrific douchebag, megalomaniacal, weasil-like, dishonorable pieces-of-shit that they portrayed. :icon_lol:

Spencer%20Pratt-PRN-032200.jpg

mike_0644.jpg

I mean you can't top these 2 ^^^^

You really really can't.

/internet

True, this will probably hurt his career cause he's too god damn good at acting like a dick.

He is quitting acting once he is done with GoT. He wants to focus on school.

My ex-girlfriend loved Friends.

I developed an intense hatred for this chode... and that intro song.

33156.gif

this is the correct answer. That guy had not one single redeeming quality and was beta as fuck.

I always hated AJ from the Soprano's he was such a useless turd throughout the series. He never actually evolved as a character and was just a whiny pussy who just leached off of Tony and Carmella the entire series. God I hated him.

Meh. No. There have been other characters that are more despicable. Walder Frey in alot of ways is more despicable than Joffery is, for example.

To me, The Sopranos was full of useless, self-defeating fucks but not on Joffrey's level. They mostly just got in each other's or their own way. Same could be said of Skylar. They were liabilities but not really of that "burgeoning Hitler" vein. Like this twisted fuck. . .

This guy in Lost has to be up there quite a bit but not at Joffrey's level.
Anthony_Cooper.jpg
Good call. Kevin Tighe (the actor) often plays some kind of hate-able shitbag. I believe he had multiple spots as sex offenders on L&O:SVU.

Back