Joe Rogan: UFC is trying to set up Pacquiao vs McGregor

I can't believe this crap again of Conor vs a world class boxer, how somebody with a healthy brain can think that Conor has a 1% chance? o_O

Just stop, Pacquiao fans are just as bad as Tyson stans. Always holding onto the glory days
You know what's worse? someone who spends curiously large amounts of time telling everyone about how much he hates Pacquiao.

Pacquiao isnt a defensive wizard like mayweather plus he's 42 years old, so I fully expect Conor to whoop his ass and get a big KO. Prime Manny would be a different story tho, conor wouldnt have a chance.
When I read dumb shit like this I truly believe some people shouldn't be allowed to post

This circus needs to stop. It's a big waste of time, but it'll make tons of money. I can see it happening, since the Mayweather/McGregor show nothing is off the table.

tell us how you really feel about manny
He is a tough fighter, and people have question how he can go from 106 pounds to 147, thats unreal, imagine Chocolatito going toe to toe and destroying guys at 140 from super fly weight? How did Manny do that please someone answer me that. its not normal

Everybody stop. Especially you retards saying Conor can win.

There's a reason Floyd didn't walk Manny down but did with McGregor. Manny is umm ....a very different different fighter lol.

Manny has deceptive strength. He is very strong for a guy his size or even bigger. If its a boxing match, Manny wins by a long shot. MMA, Manny still has a shot.

Can you stick to the topic and focus on that.
Haha, I'll take that as a yes. This is on topic, it shows you are hopeless when it comes to predicting the outcome of pac fights. So if you are saying connor will trouble him then people should bet their bottom dollar on a pac KO.

Did everyone forget Conor and Floyd were even going into r10?

Mayweather-Smiling.jpg

Floyd carried Conor like a nurse giving a newborn baby to its mother right after its birth.

This is insane, Manny is no match for Conor! Even Floyd needed a corrupt boxing ref to survive and pull off the tainted victory.

He is a tough fighter, and people have question how he can go from 106 pounds to 147, thats unreal, imagine Chocolatito going toe to toe and destroying guys at 140 from super fly weight? How did Manny do that please someone answer me that. its not normal

You do realise 108lb Manny Pacquiao was a malnourished child selling donuts on the side to supplement his fight income while living on the streets? He was 16 years old.

Not everyone has the luxury of relying on the state and your girlfriend to finance your goals when you fancy a career as a professional fighter.

The stupidity of some people here honestly knows no limit.

Yeah, there's a tad difference between Ricky Hatton at 140, Brandon Rios at 147, and Connor. The size difference alone, to say nothing of stylistic differences.

He still gets strafed by Manny, though.

Both Ricky Hatton at 140lbs and 147lb Brandon Rios are tried and tested elite level boxers with chins to match. Conor absolutely is not. I actually dread to think what a 140lb Hatton would do to Conor in the ring, the guy was an outstanding inside fighter and Conor simply doesn’t have the power to stop him closing the distance whenever he wants.

Pac is 5 foot 5, he weighs 145 pounds soaking wet. He is 42 years old, he has been in wars, he is a former 108 pounder fighting men who walk around at 170 to 180. That damage will take its toll on him, Also he has been iced cold, All Conor has to do is check hook or counter with the lead left its nap city
...cept Mannys a southpaw, with WAY better footwork and angles. Manny would have the advantage, straight left from Conor is WAY less effective without a good (jab) setup

02bd3205f7e5b5baf86932758d6f5387.png

images

MannyPacquiao-1000x668.jpg

Teenage Pacquiao.

25 years later and he’s about 40lbs heavier.

DraMATic TraNSfOrMATioN

<Cage33>

Pacquiao just dropped and beat Thurman and took his 0.

He brutally KOs Conor

Back