Joe Rogan: UFC is trying to set up Pacquiao vs McGregor

I am certain that he will, probably just not as long.
its not in manny natural to slow down...styles make fights anybody who think conor puts more pressure on people then other are same people just tune into cowboy fight
( where his slow starter) maybe maybe 3 rds

Remind me how manny went with margarito? Margarito who is 5ft 11, 168lbs fight night with an iron jaw and a walk fwd style.
Pac won a points decision but his body was battered and he couldn't get out of bed for a few days.

Keith Thurman cuts about 15 pounds. He's nearly 170. How would Conor do against him?
Thurman mistake is he cuts too much weight, he said he had to cut 35 pound for the Pac fight, he is a stocky dude.

I WANT REVENGE

I will never forgive Floyd … I HOPE Conor knocks Paqciano the fuck out

Conor looked 3-5 weight classes bigger than Floyd & Pac is even smaller than Floyd!

{<Mcgoat}

Pac won a points decision but his body was battered and he couldn't get out of bed for a few days.
Another way to look at it was pac was looking to the ref to stop it he was permanently disfiguring margarito In a one sided beatdown in which was a shutout on one card. Out of interest ain't you the poster who said pac would be retired by thurman in the lead up to the fight as he had never faced a puncher like him?

Another way to look at it was pac was looking to the ref to stop it he was permanently disfiguring margarito In a one sided beatdown in which was a shutout on one card. Out of interest ain't you the poster who said pac would be retired by thurman in the lead up to the fight as he had never faced a puncher like him?
What Happened in the Thurman fight is he got robbed, thurman took over the middle rounds, pacs best round was first and the tenth. Watch it again without volume.

So Joe just totally speculated on the fly.. with no inside knowledge.

Don't understand this even from a business standpoint, Mayweather at least had the novelty. McGregor cannot afford making his brand look even worse, he will get obliterated by a round 3 nasty KO. He will not make as much as he did against Mayweather, legitimately suffer chin damage and his future asking power will diminish a bit in mma even.

He should just fight mid tier bums like cowboy to get his mystique back, it will make him more in the long run.

If he finally wants to retire, he should fight Canelo as he is the hotness right now. More money to ride off on after a complete destruction, but after seeing kovalev get KTFO he may legitimately be scared of that fight.

Don't understand this even from a business standpoint, Mayweather at least had the novelty. McGregor cannot afford making his brand look even worse, he will get obliterated by a round 3 nasty KO. He will not make as much as he did against Mayweather, legitimately suffer chin damage and his future asking power will diminish a bit in mma even.

He should just fight mid tier bums like cowboy to get his mystique back, it will make him more in the long run.

If he finally wants to retire, he should fight Canelo as he is the hotness right now. More money to ride off on after a complete destruction, but after seeing kovalev get KTFO he may legitimately be scared of that fight.
He will make more than he does in UFC, UFC cannot afford to pay him 50 million for one fight, their business model is WWE pay scale, in Boxing it fees up space where the main event fighter is the boss. This is why Dana White will make it happen, Conor made 85 million total against Floyd, against Manny he wll make much more because it will likely be 50 50 split, Conor had to take a lower percentage than Floyd.

Is that Luther Campbell from 2 live crew? I Didn’t click on the video and don’t mean to alarm anyone but if you guys have ever walked downa street without a phone in your face. you’re gonna see a man that looks just like this about a dozen times a day.

I don’t have social media but I might start a you tube page due to this Anomaly

If the fight happens soon, Pacquiao sparks him.

Pacquiao fought the most surgical boxers you can think of, Mayweather Jr and Marquez in his prime.

Conor, a talented club fighter who can’t truly fight 12 rounds without someone carrying him, is nowhere near pro-boxing status unless feasting on aged, frail fighters where his size keeps him in.

Manny has dropped heavy mofos with his straight left. He’s the original “Southpaw.”

I don’t want Conor to fight him, he doesn’t deserve the payday he’d get only because of his UK and Irish fans. He would never have had these opportunities based on his ability and glaring weaknesses.

* Manny like Floyd, might keep it close to tease a profitable rematch. UK $$$...

Better that clown in boxing than anywhere near another undeserving title fight.

u mean this left
giphy.gif

when's last time conor fought true south paw
tenor.gif

Yeah, there's a tad difference between Ricky Hatton at 140, Brandon Rios at 147, and Connor. The size difference alone, to say nothing of stylistic differences.

He still gets strafed by Manny, though.

lmfao Conor will have at least a 20 pound weight advantage and will still get starched inside of 3

lmfao Conor will have at least a 20 pound weight advantage and will still get starched inside of 3
Just stop, Pacquiao fans are just as bad as Tyson stans. Always holding onto the glory days

Back