Joe Rogan: UFC is trying to set up Pacquiao vs McGregor

Even the old past his prime Manny Pacquiao will be too fast for him. His footwork and hand speed are unreal even at his age.

No question Conor has a punchers chance but I think he'll get smoked.

A puncher's chance? How, when he can't punch? Please stop this madness.

In MMA he looks powerful against enraged manlets with no chin, no defence, and no boxing. Even then, he has only 1 punch KO'd Aldo in the UFC, and hasn't looked to have 1 punch power at all at 155+.

In boxing? He's downright featherfisted, he can't punch at all. As confirmed by Van Heerden, Paulie, and Floyd. And of course, our own eyes:

UepSTfZ.gif

KlutzyLegalEmperorshrimp-small.gif

OK2E7JV.gif

He has no chance against Pacquiao, not even the vaguest realistic chance. Manny would have to spontaneously combust or break his leg as he was darting around beating 7 shades of shit out of McGregor. He'll get downright abused by Pacquiao, and look like this at the end of the fight.

antonio-margarito-eye.gif

Only way it’d be remotely interesting is if Pac had to fight him only right handed. I Hope he does this exhibition after 1 legit bout at least like Danny Garcia or Loma.
Him carrying Conor will be more pronounced than Mayweather, it’ll be obvious in his style.

Continuously pivoting, turning, feinting, (but not throwing) and resetting to do the same at kinetic, blurring pace... it’s gonna look funny.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Don't have any interest in this & not sure they'll be able to fool the public a second time. But I accept it would still be the sort of big fight needed if Dana is still serious about trying to launch Zuffa Boxing.

As Conor took literally no damage in the Cowboy fight make McGregor vs. Gaethje, then winner faces winner of Tony vs. Khabib.

A puncher's chance? How, when he can't punch? Please stop this madness.

In MMA he looks powerful against enraged manlets with no chin, no defence, and no boxing. Even then, he has only 1 punch KO'd Aldo in the UFC, and hasn't looked to have 1 punch power at all at 155+.

In boxing? He's downright featherfisted, he can't punch at all. As confirmed by Van Heerden, Paulie, and Floyd. And of course, our own eyes:

UepSTfZ.gif

KlutzyLegalEmperorshrimp-small.gif

OK2E7JV.gif

He has no chance against Pacquiao, not even the vaguest realistic chance. Manny would have to spontaneously combust or break his leg as he was darting around beating 7 shades of shit out of McGregor. He'll get downright abused by Pacquiao, and look like this at the end of the fight.

antonio-margarito-eye.gif

To clarify I think Pacquiao will win easily. So we're on the same page on that.

Last edited:
Conor is 30 pounds heavier and has the power advantage. It only takes one shot from Conor and he goles to sleep. Conor has knockdown >Diaz, best chin in the fight game.
wut

this guy is punch drunk as all hell... he does NOT have a good chin

He absolutely carried him.

He absolutely did not fight safe, nor in his usual style vs McGregor.

He fought like a half drunk Mexican brawler sparring with his son.

But yes, Manny would get him out of there quickly and Canelo would send him to hospital in the first.
I think you're underestimating the effects age and inactivity had on Floyd. If Floyd looked bad it was because he's way past his prime and hadn't fought in years, not because he purposely carried Conor. It's silly to claim that he purposely took shots, including a nice uppercut, just to make Conor look competitive.

I think you're underestimating the effects age and inactivity had on Floyd. If Floyd looked bad it was because he's way past his prime and hadn't fought in years, not because he purposely carried Conor. It's silly to claim that he purposely took shots, including a nice uppercut, just to make Conor look competitive.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si.../floyd-mayweather-attempted-bet-himself-fight
Not really. If he actually threw more than 3 punches in the first and tried early and got him out quickly... he’d be hated more. He Carried him until money round, where he ended it. Inner circle and then some in the know, came out ahead nicely I reckon.

There is no way Marquez hits harder tan Mcgregor. Mcgregor won more rounds against Floyd than Manny did. Conor has the power, reach, weight, height advantage. All Manny has over Conor is experience and speed.

That is quite possibly the most hilariously ignorant statement I have ever seen on Sherdog, and that is an impressive feat...

Pac is 5 foot 5, he weighs 145 pounds soaking wet. He is 42 years old, he has been in wars, he is a former 108 pounder fighting men who walk around at 170 to 180. That damage will take its toll on him, Also he has been iced cold, All Conor has to do is check hook or counter with the lead left its nap city

Manny has been ice cold? What the fuck does that mean?

At this point I kind of actually want the fight to happen just so people like you get the education you so desperately need.

I take it you don't watch boxing too much. Boxing score cards are always trash. There was no way boxing judges would give an mma fighter a fair shake.
To everyone with eyes Conor had 1-4, and 8

I have been a huge boxing fan for 30 years. Try again.

Unless this is a fix (meaning Manny, like floyd, will take it easy on conor) this will end brutally and fast.

Are conor fans dumb enough to fall for This Again if it does happen?

It would be more intriguing if he faces Cedric Doumbé under Kickboxing rules.

DSC_6107.jpg

If you guys don't know him, he is like Adesanya, but with 170 pounds. And he actually has a Glory Kickboxing belt. Adesanya couldn't get one in his Glory run and had to escape to inferior striking MMA because he was in a two fights losing streak.

Unless this is a fix (meaning Manny, like floyd, will take it easy on conor) this will end brutally and fast.

Are conor fans dumb enough to fall for This Again if it does happen?

Absolutely, 100% yes.

I love the rationale that if Juan Manuel Marquez could KO Pacquiao (after fighting him for 40+ rounds), then Conor could <45>

Marquez is one of the best mixes of counterpunching ability and power in boxing history. Conor has a nice sense of timing that would’ve carried over nicely into boxing if he had gone down that route at a young age, but he has absolutely no power to speak of at the elite level and if I’m being honest, lacks the toughness required to ground out a result against even lower level guys.

Let's hope it happens and the dumbass first-time bettors out there pour money on McGregor, making another absurd line (much like the Mayweather/McGregor fight). Easy money and we all get the spectacle of McGregor getting annihilated by a 5' 5'' 40+ year old.

Conor will get smoked. He doesn’t have the kind of boxing you need to win a boxing match against a legit boxer.

Just rewatch the Floyd fight. Look how he sets his punches up. You can’t do that shit in boxing.

If conor really wanted the smoke in boxing again, they should try to make canelo vs conor. Not old guys where they will make him look like an experienced boxer. lol.

Back