Joe Rogan: UFC is trying to set up Pacquiao vs McGregor

Hope it happens. What a spectacle. Pac chins Conor in the first round

I wonder what weight class this could be at ?
Pacquiao degraded as a fighter ( chin, speed ) but is still so much faster than Conor.
He also hits a LOT harder than Floyd and his persona doesn't strike me as someone who will " carry " Conor for 6 or 7 rounds " for the show " like PBF did.

Conor has a bigger chance than against Floyd because of the size difference and puncher's chance ( Pac having way less refined defensive game ) but odds are he is on the receiving end of a brutal KO this time...

Take Pacquiao off his steroids.... and he still brutally KOs Mcnugget

He absolutely carried him.

He absolutely did not fight safe, nor in his usual style vs McGregor.

He fought like a half drunk Mexican brawler sparring with his son.

But yes, Manny would get him out of there quickly and Canelo would send him to hospital in the first.

If conor really wanted the smoke in boxing again, they should try to make canelo vs conor. Not old guys where they will make him look like an experienced boxer. lol.

Canelo...
Let's be serious, that fight wouldn't even be sanctioned !
I would fear for Conor's health if he fought Alvarez a young boxer who is hungry and thriving to be the best, a power puncher with an iron mexican jaw and of similar size....

I wonder what weight class this could be at ?
Pacquiao degraded as a fighter ( chin, speed ) but is still so much faster than Conor.
He also hits a LOT harder than Floyd and his persona doesn't strike me as someone who will " carry " Conor for 6 or 7 rounds " for the show " like PBF did.

Conor has a bigger chance than against Floyd because of the size difference and puncher's chance ( Pac having way less refined defensive game ) but odds are he is on the receiving end of a brutal KO this time...

What evidence is there that Conor has a punchers chance vs Manny Pacquiao? He has very, very poor power by elite boxing standards.

This theory is a bit like watching Conor getting tapped out by Diaz and Khabib and surmising that if they could do it, Floyd Mayweather would have at least a little shot of doing the same.

What evidence is there that Conor has a punchers chance vs Manny Pacquiao? He has very, very poor power by elite boxing standards.

This theory is a bit like watching Conor getting tapped out by Diaz and Khabib and surmising that if they could do it, Floyd Mayweather would have at least a little shot of doing the same.

I personally don't think he has any chance but mentionned " puncher's chance " just for the sake of mentionning it. It's a fight afterall.
But notice the way I said it " a bigger chance than against Floyd " ( on purpose ) which litterally means anything > 0 is a better chance LOL

OK, so Ireland is a small country, so things spread quickly. I had a chat with somebody very close to McGregor's camp and management before the Khabib fight and they've been in talks with Manny since at least then. It was even discussed with the UFC before signing to fight Khabib. Now with McGregor mentioning it publically, and with Pacquiao signing with Paradigm (the same people who represent Conor) it's looking like it's moving even closer.

It's obviously a farce, but does anyone here get up for these freakshow crossover fights? I chat with Jimmy Smith about it, video attached, and he's completely against it. But he thinks it's likely to happen too.

Doubt it... Probably not any time soon at least.

Good, keep Conrat as far away as possible from any UFC title so not to hold the division hostage. Current thanks go out to Khabib and Usman for making that possible.

When i say i hope manny kills him its not fighter bashing im only saying it to hype the fight, its only business

lmao why does he look like joe rogan

giphy.webp

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back