Joe Rogan Reveals Scariest Fighter in UFC History

Who is/was the scariest fighter in UFC history?

• Total voters
Wandy is my vote for all time, in his prime he has the skills and everyone knew he was coming in to take your head off so you better be on the game.

Recently though I'd choose Ngannou or Anthony Johnson for stepping in the ring with them.

Scariest looking to me (not taking skills into it) would have been Jeff Monson, Houston Alexander and Lesnar when he first entered MMA looked like he just had an unfair advantage over everyone due to size.

Scariest for fighters careers - Paul Harris, the guy is there to snap your limbs and doesn't care about just winning. Can easily end someone's career and wouldn't give a crap.

Jeff Monson prime tatted and roided up looks wise gets my vote .

Ubereem for sure. Especially around the time he ko’ed Badr Hari and Ewerton Teixeira in K1.
Pound for pound it’s gotta be the TRT version of Vitor with the mullet Mohawk and cross shaved into the side of his head.

It had to be terrifying looking across the cage at Rumble during his streak.

Big kudos to DC. Twice.

Jones always has that scary reach advantage and scary favoritism from both the UFC and USADA... but I vote Wandy.

giphy.gif

62dvc5i.gif

Wanderlei20KOs20Rampage.gif

I will forever have Rumble knocking out lil Nog embedded in my memories.

Ngannou is definitely a scary man. Uber Reem, JDS with hair, and Rumble are also up there. Those are guys who you would never ever want to get hit by, even once for a ridiculously large sum of money. They could literally kill you. To me that is scary. Romero is also scary in that regard. Crocop was like that in Pride but not the UFC unfortunately.

It is always whoever is currently on the roster that is being hyped. Nobody else exists.

Buncha cucks this thread voting for Francis.

Anthony Johnson says Ngannou hits REALLY hard but he doesn't have much technique. I think his size and power carries him 99% of the way

Joe MIGHT be right, but boy does he know how to hop on a band wagon!

Is he on sherdog?

Is he on sherdog?

Is he on sherdog?

Rogan shilling and these rookies eat it up

Rumble and Ngannou are "scary" based on their physical attributes. You couldn't have two more mellow nice guys out if the ring though. To me scariness is more a factor coming from demeanor. Wand wanted to HURT motherfuckers. Same for Palhares.
I'd rather have rumble kill a few of my brain cells and have a beer with me afterwards than Palhares tearing off my leg.

I chose romero
2nd trt vitor (who is not in the poll)
3rd Ubereem who knocked people half dead in Japan

tumblr_nqn1d0EJWI1rofocqo1_500.gif
source.gif
source.gif
giphy.gif
10002658.jpg
Yoel%2BRomero%2BPalacio%2BFinishes%2BTim%2BKennedy%2BUFC%2B178.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif