• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinion Joe Rogan podcast, intellectually dishonest

Same played out conservative narrative. How about Dubai or Abu Dhabi? Virtually no and crime ultra affluent. Lets not forget there have been Muslim countries with women leaders as well.
Knew you'd go with those. Do you want me to point out while you're wrong on those or do you already know the answer and are just ignoring it?

Same played out conservative narrative. How about Dubai or Abu Dhabi? Virtually no and crime ultra affluent. Lets not forget there have been Muslim countries with women leaders as well.

lol don’t they have slaves in Abu Dhabi? Stealing peoples passports and shit. That’s where my cousin worked and had to leave because the way they were treating people was disgusting to him and he wanted nothing to do with it.

Knew you'd go with those. Do you want me to point out while you're wrong on those or do you already know the answer and are just ignoring it?
No place is perfect. I think Americans should focus on bettering our own problems instead of worrying about issues in other countries that dont really affect them.

Mohammad (piss be upon him) was quite a brilliant warlord, but hardly original. Constantine did it first.
Even Islam isn’t original. It’s an amalgamation of Christian heresies (most notably Arianism), as well as Old Testament.
Actually Muhammad was Hanif (Arab monotheist who flowed the Torah) Islam is a continuation of ancient middle eastern religious traditions. The same a Christianity.
Your unnecessary disrespect for the Prophet is why Muslims can be militant..
Grow up dude

You went into the Rogan podcast expecting honest high quality intellectual content?

Weird OP. When ever I listen to him I expect him to talk about chimp strength, DMT, elk meat, and how big *insert ripped fighter here's* unit probably is.

Maybe try adjusting your expectations to fit reality you moron.

Actually Muhammad was Hanif (Arab monotheist who flowed the Torah) Islam is a continuation of ancient middle eastern religious traditions. The same a Christianity.
Grow up dude
Fuck “the prophet”. Anyone calling themselves a prophet deserves nothing but the utmost disrespect. That POS is still ruining lives today with his prophecy. Piss be upon him.

No place is perfect. I think Americans should focus on bettering our own problems instead of worrying about issues in other countries that dont really affect them.
You mean like Muslims who say that we need to be ran by Muslims but when you point out how they run the countries they have say that we shouldn't look at how the Muslims run those countries?

You mean like Muslims who say that we need to be ran by Muslims but when you point out how they run the countries they have say that we shouldn't look at how the Muslims run those countries?

It's perfect, but not so perfect, but also perfect.

Grow up dude
Unnecessary disrespect? Seems your club is the only one going to extreme lengths to force your code of conduct on outsiders.

Unnecessary disrespect? Seems your club is the only one going to extreme lengths to force your code of conduct on outsiders.
I dont feel like responding to disrespect of ones religion in particular ways constitutes "forcing beliefs". The level of respect you have (or dont have) for a persons beliefs is your prerogative. How a person reacts when they feel their beliefs have been disrespected is thiers.

Fuck “the prophet”. Anyone calling themselves a prophet deserves nothing but the utmost disrespect. That POS is still ruining lives today with his prophecy. Piss be upon him.
Well if thats how you feel... Lol
I would say Islam has helped advance humanity and has been a source of strength against evil. Islam is actually pretty awesome.
Again the disrespect is a bit unnecessary lol but yeah we all have opinions

Well if thats how you feel... Lol
I would say Islam has helped advance humanity and has been a source of strength against evil. Islam is actually pretty awesome.
Again the disrespect is a bit unnecessary lol but yeah we all have opinions
I’m sorry you feel that way. Clearly we disagree.

Not defending Islam at all but but Hirsi ali is a known liar:

Hey @moosaev, just wondering if you support gay rights within the Muslim community?

Is something wrong with your computer? You seem to not be able to reply.
283357.jpg

I dont feel like responding to disrespect of ones religion in particular ways constitutes "forcing beliefs". The level of respect you have (or dont have) for a persons beliefs is your prerogative. How a person reacts when they feel their beliefs have been disrespected is thiers.
Drawing a picture isn't disrespect.
Calling a pedo warlord a pedo warlord isn't disrespect.
Saying Islam sucks because it has no room for disagreement or diversity of thought isn't disrespect.

Some Muslims wanting me to refrain from doing any of the above is indeed a forcing your code of conduct on me. Curtailing others freedoms in an effort to avoid hurt feelings is about as childish and insecure as you can get.

The dude just had Ayaan Hirsi Ali on his podcast, is it a coincidence that every time he talks about Islam his guest happens to be either rabidly anti-Muslim, or an ex-Muslim?
People should be anti islam, not anti muslim.

Drawing a picture isn't disrespect.
Calling a pedo warlord a pedo warlord isn't disrespect.
Saying Islam sucks because it has no room for disagreement or diversity of thought isn't disrespect.

Some Muslims wanting me to refrain from doing any of the above is indeed a forcing your code of conduct on me. Curtailing others freedoms in an effort to avoid hurt feelings is about as childish and insecure as you can get.
I can only speak for myself in certain regards. Its not up to you to decide what the next person finds disrespectful especially when it comes to belief.
Your essentially saying your "feelings" about someone's belief's hold equal value to the belief itself. It doesn't.

Rogan is a troll with a podcast...

anyone taking him at face value its on them

Not sure why anyone gives a shit what Rogan says. He's just some meat head

Back