• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinion Joe Rogan podcast, intellectually dishonest

Now I know you’re full of shit. You stole the gold and oil from Iraq. You stole the gold from Lybia. And it has always been white christian imperialists that has had colonies. So don’t give me that american bullshit about building ONE fucking school after stealing billions of dollars and killing and raping innocent people.
I didn't steal shit and it's obvious you are just going full psycho troll ITT. "One" school? I saw with my own eyes MULTIPLE schools built. And that was just outside two FOBs. There were many more completed by 2008.

Most of the killing was in between 2004 - 2010 when Iraqis were killing other Iraqis by the 1000s. But somehow those numbers always get tacked on to NATO. Weird.

Listen, you are just some random keyboarder that has probably never left his (her?) country. I hope you are having a good time typing this nonsense though.

Of course christians are innocent. They’re all saints that can’t harm anyone. And your bible says that too..... wait a minute, it doesn’t . No wonder I left christianity. You’re an idiot, keep believing Fox «News» and fuck off.
That's all ya got?? Holy crap. I refuted all your crap about Korea (among everything else you spewed) and you just reply with a typical (F off Fox Newser!!). You basically admitted defeat. But then again... your posts were just low hanging fruit anyways.

Who's bible? I've been mostly agnostic since I was 14 years old.

I watch multiple new sources. Whether it be for news or sheer entertainment value.

Back