Joe Rogan on Perry/Jouban

do u think rogan ever looks at himself in the mirror and thinks "what the fuck am i doing" after filming 50 000 different ufc videos hyping up some absolute mediocre no-namer

Alan Jouban is a model pretending to be a fighter

Mike Perry is da real deal. This will be an absolute blood bath, only thing Jouban gonna be modeling after this fight is hospital robes

He seems pretty psyched. But then again, Joe Rogan goes bananas over pretty much anything anyway lol. He's got a new greatest of all time on something every week.

Last edited:
do u think rogan ever looks at himself in the mirror and thinks "what the fuck am i doing" after filming 50 000 different ufc videos hyping up some absolute mediocre no-namer
the man did Fear Factor for like a decade AND its REBOOT

there's not much Rogan wouldn't do for da cash money

Platinum coming to break bones and ruin lives.

Joe Rogan can hype up a banana if he wants to

Yea must be terrible making easy money briefly talking about something you are passionate about.

aOGW8Fd.jpg

I like both men known of Alan a lot longer but this fight will decide if I give up my fur and become a part of this #Platinum Nation.

Come on don't be racist mayne

Amazing post TS, vid gave me goosebumps

I'm not gay or anything but talk about two hardbodied studs in the same cage slugging it out.

WE DONT TAKE BANDWAGON JUMPERS

BOYYYY

ARGHHHHHHH

That's cool I've never been much of a zombie follower anyway, I do like what I've seen of him so far but fearing Conor like fan base is slowly brewing.

"Mike Perry is a savage" "Be wary" "He pretends to shake your hand and then he screams at you"

<{anton}><{anton}><{anton}>

gybKXKC.gif

"You have to be wary of this man." Never have truer words been spoken.

Maybe that's his job, and that why he gets paid for what he does?

Break bones and ruin lives
Scared opponents taking dives
Loose cannon
Unleashed on jouban
I move forward
you step back
Im like a pack of lions
On the attack
Smothered and smashed
Like Connors potatoes
The night belongs to me
The night belongs to me