Joe Rogan on Perry/Jouban

Mike Perry is vicious but I think he's overlooking Jouban when he says he's a fighting model; this is going to be a war. Still think Perry is taking it though.

"he'll be like 'how many dudes are in here with me?"

that wasa good 1, and funny.

i admit there's something likable about hearing him speak his whiskey-tango-mind.

I actually think this might be a 3 round rock-em-sock-em decision... expecting a good fight from both guys who both know its a statement fight.

He seems pretty psyched. But then again, Joe Rogan goes bananas over pretty much anything anyway lel. He's got a new greatest of all time on something every week.

I like you sirmorbach, I like you a lot.

Please let's not pay any sort of homage to that utter moron @Queen B with the 'lel' nonsense <6>

Last edited:
These videos are so ridiculous.

Mike Perry is one ugly dude.

do u think rogan ever looks at himself in the mirror and thinks "what the fuck am i doing" after filming 50 000 different ufc videos hyping up some absolute mediocre no-namer
He's just doing an days work and earning his buck man chill

Is it that hard to figure out?
i just thought it was funny you felt the need to post such an absolute joke of a post. its one step away from someone proclaiming they are against murder. like ??? lmfao no shit that didnt need to be said

i just thought it was funny you felt the need to post such an absolute joke of a post. its one step away from someone proclaiming they are against murder. like ??? lmfao no shit that didnt need to be said

Hard to interpret sarcasm over the net. But apologies regardless.

I actually think this might be a 3 round rock-em-sock-em decision... expecting a good fight from both guys who both know its a statement fight.
is this some trick where you say something Platinum Nation might just respect and like, then edit the post later so it looks like we liked something totally retarded?

I wonder about you Jermei

I like you sirmorbach, I like you a lot.

Please let's not any sort of homage to that utter moron @Queen B with the 'lel' nonsense <6>

Fixed it.

But that's just because it was @cigano a.k.a. Mystic Cig himself asking. Don't get used to it, Sherdog.

Alan Jouban is a model pretending to be a fighter

Mike Perry is da real deal. This will be an absolute blood bath, only thing Jouban gonna be modeling after this fight is hospital robes
<{nope}>
I think you're gonna be surprised

<{nope}>
I think you're gonna be surprised
there's a market for bloodied and battered models?

mma-fighter-war-machine-christy-mack-gallery-32-lead.jpg
o-CHRISTY-MACK-570.jpg

He seems pretty psyched. But then again, Joe Rogan goes bananas over pretty much anything anyway lol. He's got a new greatest of all time on something every week.
haha true, his hype is way over the top now. in the last 18 months he has said Jones is p4p best fighter ever, Barao is p4p best fighter ever, Mighty Mouse is p4p best fighter ever, Aldo is p4p best fighter ever.. Fact, he has said this at some point in the last 18 months, then as soon as they lose a fight or they dont fight for other reasons (Jones) he calls someone else it the next time.. Make your mind up!! haha. pathetic and embarrassing. I can't take it all seriously.

Back