Joe Rogan on Perry/Jouban

Perry's cardio is in question imo

Perry's cardio is in question imo
last 30 seconds of round 3?

ApprehensiveReliableBrownbear.gif

last 30 seconds of round 3?

ApprehensiveReliableBrownbear.gif
Nice KO

Seen a fight where it seemed he was gassing, might have been in a different organization. Muscles need that oxygen

Nice KO

Seen a fight where it seemed he was gassing, might have been in a different organization. Muscles need that oxygen
he started slow in that fight admittedly, so he did have a bit more gas late on but was also on his way to losing a decision, so improvements to his cardio can't hurt.

that's not very nice!

tumblr_m3ik2tQ02b1r2zb24o1_250.gif

Yeh maybe but that's not to say its inaccurate. Wasn't meant to be offensive as if I want to offend I leave no doubt. Perhaps I am just a little insensitive today though if you're going to through something like that out there someone may call you on it.

do u think rogan ever looks at himself in the mirror and thinks "what the fuck am i doing" after filming 50 000 different ufc videos hyping up some absolute mediocre no-namer

He's called thousands of fights. Why would he care about how big people's names are? He's calls prelims.

he started slow in that fight admittedly, so he did have a bit more gas late on but was also on his way to losing a decision, so improvements to his cardio can't hurt.
Cardio wasn't in question from what I heard or seen on the highlights against Jouban. However I believe I stated Perry would be beaten by someone with more technique and skill in one of these threads

Alan Jouban is a model pretending to be a fighter

Mike Perry is da real deal. This will be an absolute blood bath, only thing Jouban gonna be modeling after this fight is hospital robes
lol

Back