Joe Rogan on Perry/Jouban

haha true, his hype is way over the top now. in the last 18 months he has said Jones is p4p best fighter ever, Barao is p4p best fighter ever, Mighty Mouse is p4p best fighter ever, Aldo is p4p best fighter ever.. Fact, he has said this at some point in the last 18 months, then as soon as they lose a fight or they dont fight for other reasons (Jones) he calls someone else it the next time.. Make your mind up!! haha. pathetic and embarrassing. I can't take it all seriously.
he can stop saying it once he's said it about Mike.

he can stop saying it once he's said it about Mike.
Haha you're pretty high on Perry huh. Well yeah he is exciting and has heavy hands.. I expect him to lay Jouban out, Jouban is decent but he is not anything special I think, he is beatable.

is this some trick where you say something Platinum Nation might just respect and like, then edit the post later so it looks like we liked something totally retarded?

I wonder about you Jermei

That's my official prediction. Not sure who will win but I'm expecting a war.

He has the heart some champions lack.

WAR PLATINUM.

there's a market for bloodied and battered models?

mma-fighter-war-machine-christy-mack-gallery-32-lead.jpg
o-CHRISTY-MACK-570.jpg

Awful, just awful. That are tattoos

haha true, his hype is way over the top now. in the last 18 months he has said Jones is p4p best fighter ever, Barao is p4p best fighter ever, Mighty Mouse is p4p best fighter ever, Aldo is p4p best fighter ever.. Fact, he has said this at some point in the last 18 months, then as soon as they lose a fight or they dont fight for other reasons (Jones) he calls someone else it the next time.. Make your mind up!! haha. pathetic and embarrassing. I can't take it all seriously.

The UFC willing to pay me over a million like they do Joe, I would be like how long you want that hyperbole?

Alan Jouban is a model pretending to be a fighter

Mike Perry is da real deal. This will be an absolute blood bath, only thing Jouban gonna be modeling after this fight is hospital robes
Jouban is a proven commodity against UFC competition. Perry is the new guy and this is his first real test. You are jumping the gun for your white trash hypetrain.

Haha you're pretty high on Perry huh. Well yeah he is exciting and has heavy hands.. I expect him to lay Jouban out, Jouban is decent but he is not anything special I think, he is beatable.

They're both beatable, In Bred has the heavier hands, but I think Jouban is more technical with more pop than Roberts. I got Derek Jouban by Blue Steel decison

Joe Rogan has an eye for talent, 2 fights in and hes already suckling on them nutz

lmao
I don't think there are many models with the guts to step in the octagon
Jouban is not only a model, he is actually a good fighter. He has ko power and technically he has the advantage.
Platinum is a crazy brawler with an iron chin and very strong on the ground.

this could easily be the FOTN

Mike Perry is da real deal. This will be an absolute blood bath, only thing Jouban gonna be modeling after this fight is hospital robes

You need to watch more fights if you don't think Jouban doesn't have legit skills or he's not a fighter.

I agree with those saying Jouban has the edge on technical skill & PMP is more of a heavy handed brawler. But Jouban's chin might also be a problem. Tumenov face planted him & Jouban woke up bitching about the ref saving his life while he staggared around the octogon & circled it in a crazed fit. Had there been a round 4 in the Muhammad fight, I think Jouban would've been threw.

PMP gets rocked too, but he hasn't gone out like that in MMA yet... so I think a couple Plat bombs will put him away.

do u think rogan ever looks at himself in the mirror and thinks "what the fuck am i doing" after filming 50 000 different ufc videos hyping up some absolute mediocre no-namer
I don't think that was terribly sensationalized. He told it like it is. Perry is wild and hits hard. Sounds about right.

the man did Fear Factor for like a decade AND its REBOOT

there's not much Rogan wouldn't do for da cash money
What's wrong with that? He hosted a popular show and its reboot. Nothing shameful about it.

I agree with those saying Jouban has the edge on technical skill & PMP is more of a heavy handed brawler. But Jouban's chin might also be a problem. Tumenov face planted him & Jouban woke up bitching about the ref saving his life while he staggared around the octogon & circled it in a crazed fit. Had there been a round 4 in the Muhammad fight, I think Jouban would've been threw.

PMP gets rocked too, but he hasn't gone out like that in MMA yet... so I think a couple Plat bombs will put him away.
4oz gloves, hits hard and has a good chin. That could spell trouble for anyone.

do u think rogan ever looks at himself in the mirror and thinks "what the fuck am i doing" after filming 50 000 different ufc videos hyping up some absolute mediocre no-namer

And then crys while jerking off to Dana's pic.

I'm not gay or anything but talk about two hardbodied studs in the same cage slugging it out.

Don't lie to us or yourself, your statement is as close as it gets without physical contact/intercourse.

Back