Joe Rogan named world's top podcaster

Im supposed to believe these bums are beating Carolla? Maybe rogan but not the rest

Simmons just sold his podcast network for somewhere between 150-250 million to Spotify. He was podcasting on ESPN back in 2007, and I'm pretty sure he got the idea from Carolla or vice versa. They are good friends.

To anyone who doesnt know who Bill Simmons is, he has The Ringer podcast network.

If you are a movie fan I would suggest you check out The Rewatchables. They talk about old movies and they just had Tarrantino do a few of them.

So big in fact that's its really come to the attention of mainstream entertainment and media industry.
No wonder Rogan is always going on about he's always been left and liberal so much recently, he's probably afraid of getting cancelled.
You won't be seeing many libertarians or much of Jordan Peterson types being platformed by Joe going forward.
The Golden age is coming to an end.

I hope you are wrong.

If the left can silence or even limit the speech/guests of Joe Rogan, a true moderate that leans left, then we are in way deeper trouble than I thought.

I love his podcast. I love MMA and fighting, so does he, plus the broad spectrum of guests he has makes it really interesting.

The Tyson Fury, Snowden, Bernie Sanders, Tyson ones, to name but a few, were enthralling.

My wife cant stand his voice and wont let me listen via our Alexa (perhaps as we are English and it irritates her), but I thoroughly enjoy it.

Get that money Joe.

I just hope that Young Jamie is well paid.

I remember 5 years ago when my wife made fun of me for listening to podcasts, Rogan in particular. Now everyone listens and I tell her to shut her mouth if she ever doubts me again.

It's a good podcast. But when has Joe ever been funny? It's weird for a comedian.

You should all be listening to Bill Bert podcast. Thank me later.

I feel like Joe has no natural comedic talent at all. The guy is horrible at back and forth banter. The witty comedians usually get boxed out by him on the pods.

That being said I feel like he is a good writer and conversationalist, which makes his specials decent. If he had any natural comic talent he would be a killer.

Well deserved.

I know he gets a lot of hate on here because we knew about him before the plebs, but he is perhaps the best interviewer of our generation and brings on guests who have very interesting perspectives on life.

Jesus Christ you can't fucking believe that surely. Try watching content aimed at adults instead of stoned dudebros and manchildren

Good for him, incredibly achievement for a manlet shill.

I avoid most of his regular circle of comedians, but his show is so diverse that I still listen to at least 2 per month.

The popularity of that entore list makes me fear for the future of humanity

Damn dude I don't even know who 5 is either
Dude, it is like there is a separate universe. Of millions of people who whave time to listen to tens of podcasts, to watch tens of youtubers. No wonder people who spend all their free time watching others, have no chance of changing their own lives.

My favorite murder is even more impressive. They've only been around for a few years.

Jesus Christ you can't fucking believe that surely. Try watching content aimed at adults instead of stoned dudebros and manchildren

Hahahahaha

Look man I’ve argued with half the guys on here before but got a gf now that loves to argue with me 24/7 so I don’t need to argue with a random dude on the Internet.

I’m assuming you won’t have a good answer but who do you recommend I listen to as an adult?

Keep in mind a guy can listen to multiple podcasts. There’s lots of hours in the day.

Last edited:
  1. Joe Rogan: “The Joe Rogan Experience” — $30 million
  2. Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark: “My Favorite Murder” — $15 million
  3. Dave Ramsey: “The Dave Ramsey Show” — $10 million
  4. Dax Shephard: “Armchair Expert” — $9 million
  5. Bill Simmons: “The Bill Simmons Show” — $7 million
images

https://www.mmamania.com/2020/2/5/2...nds-him-no-1-on-forbes-top-podcaster-list-mma
vXyqRYP.png

Bill Simmons is such a douchebag I don't know how anyone can enjoy listen to him talk lol

Joe Rogan has been winning at life for a long time.

There are over 3 hours of Edgy Brah flat earth ramblings in the top podcast in the world.

Back