Joe Rogan named world's top podcaster

Joe's firing on all cyclinders when it comes to business. Good for him.

I just wish he would stop commentating for any and all UFC events. He is a disrespectful POS when it comes to pretty much everything he says about anything MMA.
he is not even a great interviewer JRE is popular because of its guests

btw was his 'intervention' of schaub and bravo monetized?

don't know who 2,3,4 are.

I know Dave Ramsey. Hes an older dude prob 60s now that talks about how people can get themselves out of debt. Ive only listened to him on the radio.

He has some great ideas, mostly just common sense that people need to hear to get motivated again. Overall its a good show and he does seem like he genuinely wants to give good, healthy advice.

He has more of the oldschool "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" mentality which does work for some people.

Last edited:
I would strongly bet that he does hours of research before having on any guests-- not only about his future guests talking subject but about the guests themselves.

Lol he's just an adhd basement dweller who surfs zany shit online all day...why research shit when you have jamie and google

Is Dax’s show any good? I dig his wife...

Sounds about right, I appreciate the wide range of guests he brings onto the show

A bunch of generational talents on that list

I guess podcasts are exclusively listened to by bored morons ?
Where’s Schaub ? I thought they were making 8 figures an add
So it’s kind of crazy... some people in the US work for a living and contribute to society. Unfortunately traffic is terrible in much of the country and music doesn’t soothe and stimulate the brain in 3 mph stop and go. Enter podcasts.

So it’s kind of crazy... some people in the US work for a living and contribute to society. Unfortunately traffic is terrible in much of the country and music doesn’t soothe and stimulate the brain in 3 mph stop and go. Enter podcasts.
This. in 2017-mid 2018 i had to drive a total of 4 hours a day just to get to and from work. Rogan's podcast did help make the drive less suicidal.

good for him
iu

It's a good podcast. But when has Joe ever been funny? It's weird for a comedian.

You should all be listening to Bill Bert podcast. Thank me later.

Im supposed to believe these bums are beating Carolla? Maybe rogan but not the rest

He should be, he's been doing it long enough. No idea who #2-5, are.

I love his podcast. I love MMA and fighting, so does he, plus the broad spectrum of guests he has makes it really interesting.

The Tyson Fury, Snowden, Bernie Sanders, Tyson ones, to name but a few, were enthralling.

My wife cant stand his voice and wont let me listen via our Alexa (perhaps as we are English and it irritates her), but I thoroughly enjoy it.

Get that money Joe.

I just hope that Young Jamie is well paid.

So big in fact that's its really come to the attention of mainstream entertainment and media industry.
No wonder Rogan is always going on about he's always been left and liberal so much recently, he's probably afraid of getting cancelled.
You won't be seeing many libertarians or much of Jordan Peterson types being platformed by Joe going forward.
The Golden age is coming to an end.

I cant really pinpoint how I feel about Rogan.
To me he's not really funny like a Burr or Diaz, but hes very interesting, and so are most of his guests.

JRE is by far the most valuable independently owned media property in America right now. I honestly think the estimates of 30mm are low, and this does not include his tens of tens of millions of youtube plays and the revenue that generates.

Don't know who anyone else is

Good to see a manlet making it though. They deserve happiness too

Back